• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How did you find your type?

How did you find your type?

• Total voters

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
In college. I took the official MBTI test/Strong Interest Inventory (aka Holland Codes)..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In a bar. I sat there at the counter being the only one drinking and she found me, being the only one who was drunk aswell.

It was destiny

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My counselor had me do the test before I even knew it existed, and it came out that I was an INFP. And that was that. :) I've also taken a few tests online just to be sure, and I've always come out as an INFP.