• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Girls who want to go to Paris, Artists to Japan and Rome, What MBTI are they?

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Can you guess what type these people are?

What type would be the girls who want to go to Paris.
What about the people who want to visit Japan?
Rome, England, what about Egypt? What about the other countries?

What about the Americans who say "When I can move, I will move to Canada!"

Or the people who would move back to their original country when they come of age?

What about the people who choose Hawaii for their honeymoon? What would their MBTI type be? And then what about the people who decide to go to Austrailia instead?

Can you guess what MBTI type is attracted to these places?

I'm in the mood for guessing. :yes:

redacted

I don't really think MBTI is useful for questions like this.

Or, are you trying to be funny and play the stereotype game? If so, continue :)

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What are your proposing the connection is between these people?

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Simply wishing to travel isn't enough, I would argue, to make type or function deductions.

And some of the examples you have given depict nostalgia, political opinion, artistic vision, search for relaxation... Any number of types or functions may yearn for those.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Can you guess what type these people are?

What type would be the girls who want to go to Paris.
What about the people who want to visit Japan?
Rome, England, what about Egypt? What about the other countries?

What about the Americans who say "When I can move, I will move to Canada!"

Or the people who would move back to their original country when they come of age?

What about the people who choose Hawaii for their honeymoon? What would their MBTI type be? And then what about the people who decide to go to Austrailia instead?

Can you guess what MBTI type is attracted to these places?

I'm in the mood for guessing. :yes:

The type of people who want to go to Paris are people who enjoy French culture. The type of Americans who want to move to Canada are those who are fed up with the American political climate.

I don't think this has anything to do with MBTI.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The type of people who want to go to Paris are people who enjoy French culture. The type of Americans who want to move to Canada are those who are fed up with the American political climate.

I don't think this has anything to do with MBTI.

Actually, it could, though the correlation would be very indirect.

What would you type the typical image of French culture, or any other, as? The types that want to travel to those places are the ones who are attracted to that culture's type.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actually, it could, though the correlation would be very indirect.

What would you type the typical image of French culture, or any other, as? The types that want to travel to those places are the ones who are attracted to that culture's type.

Well, I know NFs and NTs and SPs who probably hate American culture enough to make theoretical half-jokes that they're going to move to Canada, and even though I'd leave out most SJs through gross generalization, that's still 12 types that are potentially capable of such a sentiment.

I love French culture and I'm an INFP or ENFP, apparently. But French culture is supposedly attractive to INFJs. Lots of people are attracted to a different culture, and I think it depends on the individual. NFs like France? Possibly. But I dunno about that.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Si- History (Rome, Egypt etc.)
Se- Experience (Amazon, New Zealand, African Safari etc.)
Fe- People (New York, London, Shanghai etc.)
Fi- Romance (Paris, Tuscany etc.)
Te- Rigid scheduling (anywhere as long as it's well planned) maybe Germany...
Ti- Trip to the local library?
Ni- Meaning (pilgrimage or charity work in some miserable place, Australia?)
Ne- Drug fuelled rampage across the far east

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Si- History (Rome, Egypt etc.)
Se- Experience (Amazon, New Zealand, African Safari etc.)
Fe- People (New York, London, Shanghai etc.)
Fi- Romance (Paris, Tuscany etc.)
Te- Rigid scheduling (anywhere as long as it's well planned) maybe Germany...
Ti- Trip to the local library?
Ni- Meaning (pilgrimage or charity work in some miserable place, Australia?)
Ne- Drug fuelled rampage across the far east

I would say History would have more to do with Ti than Si, and Si would rather not travel.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I would say History would have more to do with Ti than Si, and Si would rather not travel.

My post was serious but I'm curious as to why that would be? I think that reviewing the past is very satisfying for Si and SJs would be inclined to travel if only to say "Such and such was great, but there's no place like home!" I also think that Si is the kind of thing that would drive people to go somewhere "just so you could say you had done it" adding another notch to their "things I have done" list.

sade

^ Mmm.. Weren't ENFPs somehow drawn to Russia? (atleast a few on the forum were)

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
My post was serious but I'm curious as to why that would be? I think that reviewing the past is very satisfying for Si and SJs would be inclined to travel if only to say "Such and such was great, but there's no place like home!" I also think that Si is the kind of thing that would drive people to go somewhere "just so you could say you had done it" adding another notch to their "things I have done" list.

Something about taking in the city to match their system, or something...To be honest, I just thought that I would prefer going to somewhere for the history, to take that all in than for any other reason.

The reason I thought Si would rather stay at home rather than anything was because of my definition of Si than anything else, although your reason seems just as valid, if not more.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Are you trying to poke fun at how serious we take MBTI?

I think this is a bit of a stretch..but I appreciate your sarcasm.

Good thread. I approve.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Paris - INFP
Japan - INTx
Rome - ISFP
Egypt - ISTJ

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What type would be the girls who want to go to Paris? = CUTE
What about the people who want to visit Japan? = TECH
Rome? = VINO
England? = TUDR
Egypt? = ANKH
What about the other countries? = OTHR

What about the Americans who say "When I can move, I will move to Canada!" = HIGH

Or the people who would move back to their original country when they come of age? = WIMP

What about the people who choose Hawaii for their honeymoon? = SURF

And then what about the people who decide to go to Austrailia instead? = FSTR

Halla has spoken!

:happy:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I want to travel all over. Hopefully I will get some in while I have young ones and not do the "hope to do this years from now" thing. I did take an 18 hour trip with just my four girls and I a couple years ago, I guess that's pretty "now."

My aunt and uncle (whose family I should have been born into) travel all over. I don't know why but it's always been a drive of mine.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
I'm an ENTJ...I'd love to go to Paris...I've learned french, read a few books that were originally written in french...love french music. I do have some french in my bloodline