• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type systems of preference:

T

ThatGirl

EN = more I than E or ES in general
N = more F than T than compared to ST
NF= SJ with more F
INTP= most F of NTs
J=NF in regards to values systems
T= J in regards to efficiency and organization
P= F in flightiness and creativity and arts

Hold on I will think of more

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
INTP= most F of NTs

Function wise:

INTP:
Ti-Ne-Si-Fe
ENTP:
Ne-Ti-Fe-Si
INTJ:
Ni-Te-Fi-Se
ENTJ:
Te-Ni-Se-Fi

How do you propose that INTPs are the most F-like of the NTs when there are two NTs with F as a tertiary function, compared to the INTP situation in which F is the Inferior (Fourth) function?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP= most F of NTs

I've always figured INTJ to be the most emotional of the NTs. They seem to be the most lead by them, although with tertiary Fi they either are pretty in tune with them or have a deep seeded hatred of them.

T

ThatGirl

INTP tends to be the most sensitive and easily set off.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've always figured INTJ to be the most emotional of the NTs. They seem to be the most lead by them, although with tertiary Fi they either are pretty in tune with them or have a deep seeded hatred of them.

Personal experience tells me INTP also. Maybe because they have less of a handle on their emotions? ENTPs come off the most warm and INTJs seem to have the best grip on their emotions. None of the INTJs I've known were scared of emotions, but INTPs can get so riled up at the very mention of them.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I screwed up by bringing emotions into this. F does not equal emotions.

I more meant to say that I thought INTJs are the most "F" of the NTs, as it's defined by MBTI. (Subjective, personal values and what not.)

heart

heart on fire
INTJ always seem the most F of the T, when they reveal themselves. Ni-Fi inner life.

T

ThatGirl

Truly, INTJs tend to hold stronger emotions and care more deeply than other NTs. But they still tend to be very very T about it.

While I am at it, I will throw in.

INTJs = most balanced
INTPs = most F like qualities
ENTJs = most cold
ENTPs = most insincere

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Truly, INTJs tend to hold stronger emotions and care more deeply than other NTs. But they still tend to be very very T about it.

While I am at it, I will throw in.

INTJs = most balanced
INTPs = most F like qualities
ENTJs = most cold
ENTPs = most insincere

I can see why you'd think this.

It really seems as if you're confusing coldness with assertiveness/drive, and warmth with passivity/receptiveness.

Your perception is very ENTJ, because you see T as ExTx style Te, and F as IxFP style Fi. ;)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I screwed up by bringing emotions into this. F does not equal emotions.

I more meant to say that I thought INTJs are the most "F" of the NTs, as it's defined by MBTI. (Subjective, personal values and what not.)

That I can see :yes: