• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type (aside from your own) do you admire most?

Which type (aside from your own) do you admire most?

• Total voters

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't.

Admiration is something I assign to a person regardless, and even despite their type.

The types of some of the people in my life I greatly admire; ESFJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTP, ISTP, ISFP, ENTJ, ENFP, INFJ, INFP. All for different reasons.

This is it right here. I tend to admire people for character traits rather than personality traits.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For personality traits: Definitely ENTJ.
Their thinking fascinates me.
The way that they think and speak just moves everything forward with such ease. Many of them seem to be able to do anything they want to, nothing gets in their way.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I must say I admire and respect my ENTP brothers and sisters.
I am alot like them in many ways, and I like me, so I must like them too. ;)

Big Ups to my ENTP homies!

:yes:

<Pours one out...>

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
ExxJ.
Or INTP.
*ponders*

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
None, at the moment.

The way things are going, I'm bound to become an ENFP-supremacist.

(And I'm even looking at most of the ENFPs with suspicion. :devil:)

The people in my friends list are the only people I like at the moment.

Everyone else either irritates the shit out of me, or I just don't know them yet.

I love to give out compliments when its genuine, and I would love to have friends of all types, but I have to be honest with you......

At this point, I find most of the non-ENFPs on this forum grating and unpleasant to deal with.

S-types, right now, are particularly hard to stomach.

But please change my mind.

Get to know me.

Let me get to know you.

I have a basic respect for the equality of all people, even the ones I don't like.

And I have lots of love to give----even to you bastard Sensors. :D :heart: :heart: :heart:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love to give out compliments when its genuine, and I would love to have friends of all types, but I have to be honest with you......

At this point, I find most of the non-ENFPs on this forum grating and unpleasant to deal with.

S-types, right now, are particularly hard to stomach.

But please change my mind.

Get to know me.

Let me get to know you.

I have a basic respect for the equality of all people, even the ones I don't like.

And I have lots of love to give----even to you bastard Sensors. :D :heart: :heart: :heart:

And I thought all we had talked about together was the supposed difference between mature souls and old souls according to that one website discussing it. That and how the Colorado ENFP's I've met are outdoorsy and easy-going and not intense IME.

How did it come to this??? :sad: where's the love? :hug:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
And I thought all we had talked about together was the supposed difference between mature souls and old souls according to that one website discussing it. That and how the Colorado ENFP's I've met are outdoorsy and easy-going and not intense IME.

How did it come to this??? :sad: where's the love? :hug:

There's room for love.

Come on, dude---let's get to know each other. :)

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
There's room for love.

Come on, dude---let's get to know each other. :)

Oh, you do like me, or might in the future anyways. Ok. You said most posters here were grating on you, so I was thinking maybe you were including me in that list. I try very hard not to irritate people...

I think ENFP's are awesome! :blush:

I started an "INFP+ENFP relationships" thread, which didn't go very far. People said there had been old ones I should search for. I tried but a lot of things popped up in the search results, so it was hard to go back far in time. Someone(s) said they thought you had posted at length on the subject, but when I searched your posts I only found one or two short ones. Do you remember reading any historical INFP-ENFP relationship threads?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I admire ENFPs because they have all the compassion of INFPs, only with more energy!

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, you do like me, or might in the future anyways. Ok. You said most posters here were grating on you, so I was thinking maybe you were including me in that list. I try very hard not to irritate people...

I think ENFP's are awesome! :blush:

I started an "INFP+ENFP relationships" thread, which didn't go very far. People said there had been old ones I should search for. I tried but a lot of things popped up in the search results, so it was hard to go back far in time. Someone(s) said they thought you had posted at length on the subject, but when I searched your posts I only found one or two short ones. Do you remember reading any historical INFP-ENFP relationship threads?

Hey, who knows, we might become great friends. I'll bet we have a lot in common, for starters. :)

Yeah, my wife is an INFP, and I've posted a few things about INFP-ENFP relationships, but nothing really substantial.

And no, I have not seen much on the subject here or anywhere else, though I have looked high and low for it.

Strange, huh?

I'll check out your thread. :)

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
ESTJ for doing all the boring crap that I could never do myself. :D

Mole

Permabanned
I admire extroverts.

I admire extroverts because they can do things.

And extroverts do things with brio.

And extroverts are glorious social butterflies.

Oh, how I would like to be an extrovert.

Instead I drag my introversion around with me like a curse.

So who can blame me for falling in love with an extrovert?

While in love I become an extrovert. I live the life of an extrovert vicariously through my lover.

Until the snake of introversion rears its head in this extrovert Garden of Eden.

Until I start to long for the quiet inner life. And I make the fatal mistake of trying to change my extrovert lover. This of course is the unforgivable sin, the sin against the Holy Ghost.

And my sin is made very plain to me and with the gnashing of teeth I am cast out of the extrovert Garden of Eden into the introvert world.

And I must earn my maturity as an introvert with the sweat of my brow.

But I cast my eyes back, I cast my eyes back to that shinning angel in the Garden of Eden. Who can blame me for loving her?

heart

heart on fire
You're pretty fucking extraverted, Victor.

It's easy for an Introvert to seem extraverted online. One can pick when and what to respond to, easier to spend energy in the places that one wants to and ignore the others. Real life not like that.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's easy for an Introvert to seem extraverted online. One can pick when and what to respond to, easier to spend energy in the places that one wants to and ignore the others. Real life not like that.

What I meant to say was, Victor is a charming mofo.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've definitely got to echo that I admire individuals and not types, and each type in general has qualities that I admire and ones that annoy me... That saaaaid, I particularly like ENFJs, ENFPs, INTPs and ISTPs.

ENFJs just make me all warm & gooey inside (I'd love to have that talent); ENFPs are like me, but cooler and less uptight; mature INTPs have a great Ne humor silliness backed with a serious thoughtful side; and ISTPs seem oh so sexy and adventurous.

I think I would admire INFJs and ENTJs if I knew any in person.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
While the judgment call for such a question isn't easy, I'd say I "admire" several ESFPs I've met simply because of how perplexing they are. Admiration is a difficult thing to ascertain, albeit weighing different levels of admiration.

That being said, I don't truly "admire" any type. A type is merely a 4-letter theoretical construct; an archetype. In one interpretation, it's all fantasy. No person is a true representation of their type; there are variations. I admire individuals, not fantasies. I've yet to see any direct correlation between type and the how admirable an individual is.

(Voted ESFP, disagree with the question)

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I dunno about admiration based on type. Admiration comes more from actions than thoughts(at least it does for me). But if we're going on that, than INTJ definitely.