• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type (aside from your own) do you admire most?

Which type (aside from your own) do you admire most?

• Total voters

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I can't make up my mind between ExTJ's and IxFJ's.

The former because they are tough go getters who are almost destined for success in whatever they put their mind too, but I find a depth with the latter that I feel safe in. I love the passion and loyalty that is hidden underneath very sharp minds.

But I'm a P, and a libran, so don't expect me to make a choice.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I kinda admire all of them in their own way. I admire the quiet, tough but gentle integrity of the INFP; the efficiency and practicality of the ESTJ; the nurturing kindness and common sense of the ISFJ; the way ISTP's can be such deep thinkers but yet without it making them come across all snotty and dully academic like INTP's so often do, and they're more action oriented and great fun to be with; then again, I admire the INTP's lucidity and restraint. The energy, courage and sheer formidable-ness of the ESTP are things I envy and admire, and the quiet dedication and modesty of the ISTJ. All those things are qualities I wish I had in myself, and try to learn off those people that have them.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I kinda admire all of them in their own way. I admire the quiet, tough but gentle integrity of the INFP; the efficiency and practicality of the ESTJ; the nurturing kindness and common sense of the ISFJ; the way ISTP's can be such deep thinkers but yet without it making them come across all snotty and dully academic like INTP's so often do, and they're more action oriented and great fun to be with; then again, I admire the INTP's lucidity and restraint. The energy, courage and sheer formidable-ness of the ESTP are things I envy and admire, and the quiet dedication and modesty of the ISTJ. All those things are qualities I wish I had in myself, and try to learn off those people that have them.

Damn you for the better answer, I hate you. :steam:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
_NFJs, I don't know why.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I vote ESTJ's. Have all the faculties to make it in the world, plus are the extroverted versions of the good old ISTJ's. The ESTJ's have all very admirable qualities, don't think I know an ESTJ in real life, but they seem to have very admirable qualities.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I really admire INTJs. They're just... awesome, you know?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't.

Admiration is something I assign to a person regardless, and even despite their type.

The types of some of the people in my life I greatly admire; ESFJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTP, ISTP, ISFP, ENTJ, ENFP, INFJ, INFP. All for different reasons.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I vote ESTJ's. Have all the faculties to make it in the world, plus are the extroverted versions of the good old ISTJ's. The ESTJ's have all very admirable qualities, don't think I know an ESTJ in real life, but they seem to have very admirable qualities.
I somewhat admire them too, but isn't _STJ too much on an ESTJ to admire it as another type?

To be honest, ESTJ seems to be about the only people I know who disregard this kind of simple things in their favorite activity of stating opinions.

Just sayin'.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I somewhat admire them too, but isn't _STJ too much on an ESTJ to admire it as another type?

To be honest, ESTJ seems to be about the only people I know who disregard this kind of simple things in their favorite activity of stating opinions.

Just sayin'.

Haha I see what you are saying, but I had a doubt as to whether I was intro or extroverted. For the majority of my time, I've been known to be ISTJ, so considering that as my type, I admire the ESTJs the most. If you take both STJs out of the question, it's admittedly a tough call.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Okay ;) I guess my most admired type is INTJ, but as my preferences are sometimes quite close to it, I'm not sure. Perhaps ENTP, ESTP after INTJ.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ISTJ and ESTJ. ISTJs I love cause they can combine serious work with still being funny and not loosing their humour. And ESTJs I admire for their dedication, while still being open to new ideas. I know only one of them tho in real life.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ, absolutely no contest.

#2 is INFJ, probably followed by ENFJ/ISTP roughly tied for 3rd.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFP.

Don't know many of them myself, just thinking about the functions.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I quite admire INTPs. I consider them a challenge for argument.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'd go with ENTP, INTJ, ENTJ, ESTP, ISTP, ISFJ..

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Not sure. I really admire ISxPs for there ability to be so laid back and comfortable with reality. Also ENFPs as their so much fun, Its all their about.