User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

I posted something like this yesterday on another thread. It is impossible for an N not to have a strong S also simply because the real world is staring them in the face all the time. Well defined S types who are truly S don't give a toss about N information and can shut them out of their minds much more easily than can an N shut out S information. If I really want to I can answer a MB questionnaire which will make me an S and be reasonably authentic. But I'm coming to the conclusion that questionnaires are only the tip of the iceberg in typology and are often badly worded and ambiguous (that alone should point you towards INTP for myself). A true S type would look at some of those questions and think "what a load of bollocks". So I'm not sure I agree that many supposed Ns are really S types in disguise. They are true Ns who appreciate the beauty of the natural (or even manmade) world
    Cognitive functions:
    Fi (95%); Ti (90%); Ne (75%); Fe (60%); Ni (50%); Si (50%); Te (15%); Se (5%)

"INFP values but INTP skills" describes me best of all

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

SPs have a lot of intuition about concrete systems. Intuition as the ability to form conclusions without linear processes can be applied to abstract or concrete systems. Different sources of MBTI literature approache these descriptions differently, so some confusion is to be expected.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have difficult times to understand SJ's, but i like SP's and their altitude to life...
    First time i did test, i got ISFP, and although it was only 1 % S, and on all other tests i got INFP (and in last time also INFJ), i liked to talk about myself like about SP type. I write, and some of my works include this kind of duality- for example, one of the characters is very shy quiet girl who works in antique shop, but she travel back to the past because she found old horosope book what helps her to recognize her past life, so she goes back to 1920's and start working there as burlesque dancer who breaks norms, enjoy life to the fullest, try everything, and live totally liberated, without asking so much abstract question and without trying to find hidden meaning in everything.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    SPs have a lot of intuition about concrete systems. Intuition as the ability to form conclusions without linear processes can be applied to abstract or concrete systems. Different sources of MBTI literature approache these descriptions differently, so some confusion is to be expected.
    It looks like you're saying that sensors can "intuit" (understand) concrete systems while intuitives can "intuit" (understand) both concrete and abstract systems. In this line of logic everyone will consider themselves intuitive.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    It looks like you're saying that sensors can "intuit" (understand) concrete systems while intuitives can "intuit" (understand) both concrete and abstract systems. In this line of logic everyone will consider themselves intuitive.
    Actually, I was suggesting that Sensors intuit concrete systems and iNtuitives intuit abstract systems. In order to make quick, nonlinear, gut-feeling, intuitive responses to a system, one must easily comprehend the entire system. INtuitives are not known for comprehending concrete systems especially well.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Actually, I was suggesting that Sensors intuit concrete systems and iNtuitives intuit abstract systems. In order to make quick, nonlinear, gut-feeling, intuitive responses to a system, one must easily comprehend the entire system. INtuitives are not known for comprehending concrete systems especially well.
    What are some examples of concrete/abstract systems?

Permabanned

Because we live in a pretentious self indulgent culture where everyone thinks they are special.

MBTI
    yupp

I've always wondered if maybe I'm a sensor, because i don't buy into the typical elitism of the Ns. I think both sensors and intuitives have their merits.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I couldn't consider myself an Intuitive. Really abstract stuff just irritates me, I can't be bothered with it :P
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

I actually wish sometimes I was an ISTP so that I could have a stronger Se and just enjoy the moment but still have my introverted and thinking preferences and the P would do nice to not think of everything and the impossible that happens!
    I was raised by two Sensors and two Intuitives (INFJ/ISFP and ISTJ/INTJ) that were paired together likewise and I think that I was better for it. Intuition does not equal Intelligence.
    They're the lucky ones--they can find partners...