First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    If i could interupt a sec....by your observations of my posts....what's my type?
    I dunno; I don't read a lot of your posts. INTP sounds like a fine guess thus far but I'd need some more personal interaction with you to really have any meaningful ideas on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Sensor is like, the ultimate diss on here. Didn't you know? You must have not been informed by the cool kids that think sensors are worse.

And you aren't the only intuitive sick of it.
    Haha, you're right about the prevalent attitude here, but I'm really starting to find Te a hell of a lot more annoying than either S function.

I do, however, find perpetuation of the simplistic black-and-white attitudes involved in such type-discrimination to be a rather bizarre method of going about trying to change it.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I dunno; I don't read a lot of your posts. INTP sounds like a fine guess thus far but I'd need some more personal interaction with you to really have any meaningful ideas on it.
    Thanks sim. Is ENFP/INTP hybrid possible in your professional opinion?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Sensor is like, the ultimate diss on here. Didn't you know? You must have not been informed by the cool kids that think sensors are worse.

And you aren't the only intuitive sick of it.
    Yes, this thread is mistitled - it should read

If There's Anything Worse than a Sensor, It's a Sensor who Thinks He's Intuitive.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Thanks sim. Is ENFP/INTP hybrid possible in your professional opinion?
    Probably not. People who think they're "hybrids" are usually either borderline between two types that differ by only one letter (most often the E/I), or have unbalanced cognitive processes.

For instance if you meet someone that appears to be Ni-Ti, it's probably an INFJ (Ni-Fe-Ti-Se) with broken Fe.

"INTP/ENFP hybrid" doesn't really make sense, however, because the functional makeup doesn't work.

ENFP = Ne+Fi
    INTP = Ti+Ne

If you happen to be very very borderline on both E/I and T/F, then you'd have to call yourself xNxP, but most people who think they're super borderline are actually just uninformed about typology and don't know enough yet to figure out their actual types. In order to be that, though, you'd have to give virtually equal priority to Ne, Ti and Fi, which seems rather unlikely (though is possible.)

Keep talking though and I'll probably work it out. Suffice it to say I don't think F is very likely at all, and that N and P are fairly certain.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    "INTP/ENFP hybrid" doesn't really make sense, however, because the functional makeup doesn't work.

ENFP = Ne+Fi
    INTP = Ti+Ne
    Does this make sense or am i missing out something?
    Ti 46
    Ne 43.8
    Fi 41.3

Enyway i dont feel like enfp at all, maybe because Fe is only 6.9

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Why does it annoy you? People can see themselves as however they want, it doesn't affect my life in the slightest way.
    +1
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    No, not preferences
    Yes, MBTI measures preferences.
    Preferences relate to the dichotomies.
    You're not comprehending correctly.

"The following is an overview of The MBTI preference sets.
    Remember that the individual preferences are components of your MBTI type."

A Guide to MBTI Preferences

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I feel like sensors are missing a part of thinking process, personally i wouldnt like that. And im not saying that they are stupid, but on some situations theyr thinking is flawed, but so are some of intuitives.
    Sometimes intuitive thinking is very flawed, too. N's miss things, too. Sometimes they miss things that are right in front of their faces because they're so sensotarded.

I wasnt saying that i think ur a sensor, i was asking if thats the reason you get mad..
    The sensor bashing bothers me, too, and I'm not a sensor. It's...stupid. But I do get a kick out of the irony of people putting other people down for being "less than" when they're the ones who are acting pretty closed-minded and dumb.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I wouldn't say N's are superior, i think it is more that can articulate themselves so well and grasp concepts so easily. I wouldn't mind being one for a day (at least). What has been nice is the amount of sensors taking part in this thread though. For the most part we shy off to our own forums, and it has been nice that we have all been able to interact with each other.

On a sightly different note though. I don't need to know a persons type to realise what a disrespectful asshole they are being. Seeing though that they choose to attack one's character instead of the argument .. well you see the type coming through. You are rude.

Shall we get back to the subject in hand now?
    I'm rude? I was saying the opposite of what you think I said. I was annoyed by the glorification of Ns in this thread. I was saying that it was lame to assume that Ss want to be Ns.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I'm rude? I was saying the opposite of what you think I said. I was annoyed by the glorification of Ns in this thread. I was saying that it was lame to assume that Ss want to be Ns.
    Darling .. No. You got it wrong, sorry.

I replied to you.
    Then said 'on a different note', and was talking about someone else being rude on here.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe