User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Not trolling, just ansvering a question and telling my opinion. Are you a sensor or why u get mad?
    It figures you'd think I was a "sensor."
    What am I, the only intuitive who is sick of the biased bullshit?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Sensor is like, the ultimate diss on here. Didn't you know? You must have not been informed by the cool kids that think sensors are worse.

And you aren't the only intuitive sick of it.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    And you aren't the only intuitive sick of it.
    +1

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^^
    No, you're a myopic extroverted Thinking dominant who's brutally unaware of how stubborn and inflexible he appears to everyone else, despite how flexible he thinks his inner self is.

It's no coincidence that he's not the only person to mistake you for a Sensor. Maybe if you stopped defining "consistency of thought" as "total inability to admit any past mistakes to the outside world, ever", your understanding would progress a little and people would stop mistaking your outrageously Te-dominant personality for Sensor short-sightedness.

Really, you're just embarrassing yourself now and a quick glance through the thread will reveal that you have serious problems outwardly admitting mistakes.

Can you quote ONE post from yourself anywhere on the message board where you admitted fault for anything?

I'll leave you with a couple of quotes from the great Bill Hicks, ironically an ENTJ himself:

“If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them...because the musicians that made all those great classic records? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLY fuckin' high on drugs!"

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”

(Of course, I'm pretty certain that you already know all of this; you just won't let Ni out of the cage long enough to admit that you might potentially have been wrong and it's VERY obvious that you're desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel for comebacks now. Tsk, tsk.)

P.S.,

If DRUGS are so detrimental to my mental state, how sad does that make it that I'm pwning you so badly in this argument?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    What's so wrong about being a sensor?
    I feel like sensors are missing a part of thinking process, personally i wouldnt like that. And im not saying that they are stupid, but on some situations theyr thinking is flawed, but so are some of intuitives.

I wasnt saying that i think ur a sensor, i was asking if thats the reason you get mad..

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    No, you're a myopic extroverted Thinking dominant who's brutally unaware of how stubborn and inflexible he appears to everyone else, despite how flexible he thinks his inner self is.

It's no coincidence that he's not the only person to mistake you for a Sensor. Maybe if you stopped defining "consistency of thought" as "total inability to admit any past mistakes to the outside world, ever", your understanding would progress a little and people would stop mistaking your outrageously Te-dominant personality for Sensor short-sightedness.

Really, you're just embarrassing yourself now and a quick glance through the thread will reveal that you have serious problems outwardly admitting mistakes.

Can you quote ONE post from yourself anywhere on the message board where you admitted fault for anything?

P.S.,

If DRUGS are so detrimental to my mental state, how sad does that make it that I'm pwning you so badly in this argument?

I'll leave you with a couple of quotes from the great Bill Hicks, ironically an ENTJ himself:

“If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them...because the musicians that made all those great classic records? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLY fuckin' high on drugs!"

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”
    If i could interupt a sec....by your observations of my posts....what's my type?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTj

Please refrain from ad hominem attacks.

Thanks.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

One of many downsides i have of being an intuitive: Every time someone throws something toward me to catch, even though its not even headed directly to my face, i'll always flinch. Quite embarrassing indeed. Does that make me kinda girly?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

We all use S and N, some lean towards one more than the other.
    Agreed; it's a continuum people, not an absolute, not an either/or.

What's so wrong about being a sensor?
    Nothing, and I sure don't understand why folks around here seem to think there is sometimes.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I think you are an INFJ rehearsing for Halloween, in an INTJ costume.
    Indeed according to the tests I've taken and the people who determined my mbti personality type, I was around 50-50 when it came to T or F. It was the most difficult to figure out for myself. I concluded I was more of a T than an F as most of the time my T-N preference leaned towards the T by the spec. As I make my decisions I always prefer to consider the logical before the feeling aspects although I usually mix them together to form an ultimate decision.
    On a second note I did enjoy your little metaphor.