User Tag List

First 456

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^Lol at nemo.

Ne, for me, is this, er, or rather Ne has "revealed" these things to me..

From an entirely theoretically-positioned "external" perspective, there exists only one singular massive unistructure of things (matter), which exhibits a unisystem of functionally active parts, (energy).

There is something that intuitively makes sense about 98% of perceived things. Why? Because nature tends to leave its "mark". We perceive/experience a temporary reality/existence that's bound by ubiquitous laws (energy) and composed of absolute parts (matter).

Basically reality consists of the reuse and reusing of recycled parts.

Duality, balance and cyclical permutations of parts seem to be transcendent amongst the reality I perceive.

The thread(s) of reality also seem to weave its way throughout itself, if that makes any sense.

Basically there are common, consistent threads of reality that can be perceived at the "fabric" level.

Self-similarity seems to be exhibited by and at many if not most/all layers of existence throughout Its constituent seemingly complex systemic or structural parts. There appears to exist a seemingly constant fluctuating of roles between intrinsically connected opposing processes whose situationally/temporally assumed "positions" resulted from, that which in effect has been an accumulation of their past situationally/temporally influenced positions/predicaments. And so, hence, they perpetually affect each other in a "constant current" of contextually derived events?!?!? .

I am suddenly inclined to state, "The universe exists in one perpetual moment". Oh and there seems to be an infinitely broad or infinitely fine point at which oppositional forces/constructs seem to blend, merge, or swap, i.e. cease to exist.

Blah, I'm tired, and I'm sure I'll be quite embarrassed by the voodoo hippieness of this post later, oh well.

Long story short: "Ne" or, I happen to make connections because things *are* connected. So, things are inherently connected and Ne allows me to see these connections.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Perhaps the most profound thing I have to say regarding Ne, is this, it is fundamentally a revelatory process, not an explanatory one. .
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFJ

Umm.

The point I was trying to make is that it's much easier to make things seem separate on paper than it is in practice.

Like, if one were to take the commandment "Thou shalt not bear false witness" (lie) seriously. So you wouldn't go around saying that the sky is green and the ocean is made up of cranberries, but in actual practice, sorting through things like halftruths and unknowns is quite tricky, and really all we can expect any human to do is the best they can.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ni uses maps to move along. it sees itself as a piece on the gameboard. it understands how things work in a global and symbolic sense. it refines its approach, its methodology, its navigation by learning and recognizing patterns, connections, shapes of meaning. symbolic structures, language, organic structures, etc. the past is very important in terms of what is possible.

Ne jumps along step by step. it merges its intuition with the situation. it extrapolates based on the possibilities that emerge at each possible moment. that are waiting to be discovered. found. created. it does not rely on common sense. it is more exploratory and will guess when it doesn't know. everything is new at all times. thrilling speed, juggling, and intricate webs of stories/lies. holding it all together. life is a game and the final rules have not yet been written, etc.

as an introverted process Ni is concentrating, whereas Ne is expansive and poof- creative. Ni synthesizes them and arranges them, reveals them and shows how they are connected, Ne explores and discovers them in the wild.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    ^Lol at nemo.

Ne, for me, is this, er, or rather Ne has "revealed" these things to me..

From an entirely theoretically-positioned "external" perspective, there exists only one singular massive unistructure of things (matter), which exhibits a unisystem of functionally active parts, (energy).

There is something that intuitively makes sense about 98% of perceived things. Why? Because nature tends to leave its "mark". We perceive/experience a temporary reality/existence that's bound by ubiquitous laws (energy) and composed of absolute parts (matter).

Basically reality consists of the reuse and reusing of recycled parts.

Duality, balance and cyclical permutations of parts seem to be transcendent amongst the reality I perceive.

The thread(s) of reality also seem to weave its way throughout itself, if that makes any sense.

Basically there are common, consistent threads of reality that can be perceived at the "fabric" level.

Self-similarity seems to be exhibited by and at many if not most/all layers of existence throughout Its constituent seemingly complex systemic or structural parts. There appears to exist a seemingly constant fluctuating of roles between intrinsically connected opposing processes whose situationally/temporally assumed "positions" resulted from, that which in effect has been an accumulation of their past situationally/temporally influenced positions/predicaments. And so, hence, they perpetually affect each other in a "constant current" of contextually derived events?!?!? .

I am suddenly inclined to state, "The universe exists in one perpetual moment". Oh and there seems to be an infinitely broad or infinitely fine point at which oppositional forces/constructs seem to blend, merge, or swap, i.e. cease to exist.

Blah, I'm tired, and I'm sure I'll be quite embarrassed by the voodoo hippieness of this post later, oh well.

Long story short: "Ne" or, I happen to make connections because things *are* connected. So, things are inherently connected and Ne allows me to see these connections.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Perhaps the most profound thing I have to say regarding Ne, is this, it is fundamentally a revelatory process, not an explanatory one. .
    Holy crapscicles this is an old thread

And... hahahahaa, I crack myself up.

Props to the state i am in for digging this up, it was cool rereading/thinking about the content of these old posts of mine.

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles