But specifically I'd say ENFJ and ESTP. Fe and Se seem to be the most outwardly focused functions (out of the extroverted ones), and ENFJs and ESTPs are good with both Fe and Se (they are generally unconscious within ENFJs and ESTPs, because of the 1st and 3rd functions being unconscious a lot of the time).
Of the extroverts I know, most are males.
So, my ranking below is skewed by my reality, knowledge of real friend's MBTI types, etc.
(1) ESTP (I am the most extroverted person I know. Haaa!)
(2) ESFP (My friend Jack is just about as extroverted as me.)
(3) ESTJ (My Dad and friend's sister are both ESTJ, and both are way "E".)
(4) ENTP (I suspect a co-worker of mine is ENTP, he is really "E", but more calculating about it than 1-3 above)
(5) ENTJ (My friend Andrew is way extroverted but pure business!)
That is all from me.
EDIT: The males in 1, 2, and 3 above are all weightlifters/bodybuilders. For some reason I have observed a high correlation in EXXP type males and EXTJ males being weightliftyers, bodybuilders, or some for mof athlete. Andrew, the male in 5, is 6'5" tall and 255 pounds, so could be really terrifying if he wanted to be.
Last edited by Halla74; 08-02-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Reason: ***some new info...