• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The most extroverted type

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Which one is most extroverted and why? Rank from most extroverted to least extroverted.

EP
ES
ET
EJ
EN
EF

Another one:

ESP
ESJ
ENP
ENJ
ETP
ETJ
EFP
EFJ

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EP generally.

But specifically I'd say ENFJ and ESTP. Fe and Se seem to be the most outwardly focused functions (out of the extroverted ones), and ENFJs and ESTPs are good with both Fe and Se (they are generally unconscious within ENFJs and ESTPs, because of the 1st and 3rd functions being unconscious a lot of the time).

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ESFx are the most extroverted. SF is the "extroverted" (socially) club, and E obviously emphasizes this trait.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In my experience, ESFP, some ENFPs

Extroversion is its own thing though, separate from type.

R

Riva

I think there was another thread like this.
And they all agreed that ESFJs are the most extroverted, which is kinda true.

And whoever thinks that ENTPs are the most extroverted has nuts in his head.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my guess would be estp, esfj or estj...but i really have no clue. :D

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would think the Sanguine Choleric blends: ESTP, ENTP. (ETP). I imagine ESFP as well.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
How I'd rank the eight types in terms of Extraversion.. let's see...

ESFJ is definitely the most extraverted.

Then
Three-Way-Tie (ESFP, ENFP, ESTJ)

Then
(ENFJ, ENTP, ESTP)

In last place
(ENTJ)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of the extroverts I know, most are males.
So, my ranking below is skewed by my reality, knowledge of real friend's MBTI types, etc.

(1) ESTP (I am the most extroverted person I know. Haaa!)
(2) ESFP (My friend Jack is just about as extroverted as me.)
(3) ESTJ (My Dad and friend's sister are both ESTJ, and both are way "E".)
(4) ENTP (I suspect a co-worker of mine is ENTP, he is really "E", but more calculating about it than 1-3 above)
(5) ENTJ (My friend Andrew is way extroverted but pure business!)

That is all from me.

EDIT: The males in 1, 2, and 3 above are all weightlifters/bodybuilders. For some reason I have observed a high correlation in EXXP type males and EXTJ males being weightliftyers, bodybuilders, or some for mof athlete. Andrew, the male in 5, is 6'5" tall and 255 pounds, so could be really terrifying if he wanted to be. :D

Last edited:

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
In level of extroversion: F>T, S>N, J>P

ESFJ
ESTJ
ESFP
ESTP
ENFJ
ENTJ
ENFP
ENTP

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
ESFJ - I know what that can't stand the idea of being in a room with someone and not talking

ESTP - very gregarious and jackassish. They're the guys at the movie theater that yell just to hear themselves. They like to push the boundaries of what they can get away with and are thus very E-centric

ENFP - They attract more people than they know what to with
ESTJ - They friend-centered approach is quite odd in the realm of T's. They'll go out of their way to tell an entertaining story.

ESFP - Very outward but occasionally quite reticent with their down-to-earth Te.

ENFJ/ENTJ - Ugh... I don't get out that much. Must be the norm for ENFJ's :D Our Wille zum Macht is often reason enough for us to detach and wait for the right moment to say just the right thing, a moment that may never come.

ENTP - The quietest and most deep-in-thought people. Well... when they're not asking a million questions. They're very INTP-like, just more spontaneous in my experience. Though, I gotta say they have a magical social quality of talking to whoever that I admire.