• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

places you won't find a P

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
A J convention.

What? Well..you won't!

Actually, ajblaise is a P, and they'd probably show up there, because they're both AJ, and a P. ;)

Sorry, there would be at least one P there. And there's probably more than one P named AJ.

Actually, I just thought of another place... Mars! There are no Ps on Mars.

Hey, no one said it had to have Js, either. Just that it had to have no Ps. Which means you could technically choose any place that doesn't support human life.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
- Working on the Hubble telescope.

- Joining a Neighborhood Watch.

- At anti-abortion rallies.

- Being a tattle tale.

- Being a D.A.R.E. member.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anywhere at the appointed time.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, here's another one:

Getting a vasectomy.

I call bullshit on this. I got one 3 years ago. Now I can fuck all I want and not have to pay for anymore diapers, formula, or college tuition. WHHHEEEE!!!! :yay:

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
you won't find a P in a drum corps, that's for sure.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Filling out an application at the local house-maid service company.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I call bullshit on this. I got one 3 years ago. Now I can fuck all I want and not have to pay for anymore diapers, formula, or college tuition. WHHHEEEE!!!! :yay:

You know what? You just made my day.

I can't wait to get mine.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm appalled at your sinful and amoral lifestyle. I suggest a big dose of Jesus, ASAP.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm appalled at your sinful and amoral lifestyle. I suggest a big dose of Jesus, ASAP.

I'm married. According to that holy covenant, my wife and I can fuck all we want. Who the hell are you to cast judgement at me? Get off your pulpit. Let he who is not guilty throw the first stone. Practice what you preach, and don't lecture me.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Actually, ajblaise is a P, and they'd probably show up there, because they're both AJ, and a P. ;)

Sorry, there would be at least one P there. And there's probably more than one P named AJ.

Actually, I just thought of another place... Mars! There are no Ps on Mars.

Hey, no one said it had to have Js, either. Just that it had to have no Ps. Which means you could technically choose any place that doesn't support human life.

LOL. ajblaise. Probably one of the least Js here.

And good point..unless it was an invite only convention... :shock:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Dammit! No one's joining... What'd I do wrong?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
You can find a P anywhere, especially ENPs. They have to try everything, yaknow?

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
There's only one F in Fulham

No P exists in standard Arabic. It exists in variants (ie Maltese), however.

No P. Just /b/
:holy:

hommefatal

Ps rather wouldn't participate in actions like spending a whole year in a closed room and things like that.

wolfy

awsm
Ps rather wouldn't participate in actions like spending a whole year in a closed room and things like that.

I always thought the story of Takuan sending Miyamoto Musashi to live in a cave for three years with only books to read and swordsmanship to practice was beyond cool.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm married. According to that holy covenant, my wife and I can fuck all we want. Who the hell are you to cast judgement at me? Get off your pulpit. Let he who is not guilty throw the first stone. Practice what you preach, and don't lecture me.
I may be wrong, but I believe simulatedworld was joking... I mean, "big dose of Jesus"? Rly??

you won't find a P in a drum corps, that's for sure.
You'd be surprised... they're there. I'm in a drumline at the moment, and one of my fellow members (who I believe is an ESTP?) also plays saxophone, and is almost equally good with both instruments.

To the OP, though... I'd say: at a desk, straightening the pencils and arranging them in order of size and type.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I may be wrong, but I believe simulatedworld was joking... I mean, "big dose of Jesus"? Rly??

I suspected this too, but then I thought maybe it was just my NF wanting to see the good in people. If you noticed it too, though, apparently there really was something to my reading SWs comment as a joke.

If he were serious, Halla's comment would be valid, but I don't think he was.
at a desk, straightening the pencils and arranging them in order of size and type.

Well, if they were being paid specifically to do that as part of their job, then I'm pretty sure they would. Though they wouldn't like it. I'm picturing a disgruntled P doing that job right now, muttering to themselves and rolling their eyes, actually. :rofl1: