• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Should we be grateful extroverts are on the way out?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Now that it was made publicly known that he was simply trying to intentionally get a rise out of people, sparking a potential flamewar isn't near as exciting of a thought as it would be.

Oh, well. Fuck you anyway, Victor.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want to **** you all.

Mole

Permabanned
Now that it was made publicly known that he [Victor] was simply trying to intentionally get a rise out of people, sparking a potential flamewar isn't near as exciting of a thought as it would be.

You underestimate me.

Almost all of my posts come from a place where I have something I really want to say or explore.

So I start with something I really want to say and then on that basis engage in conversation with you.

What I want to say is not calculated to an end, rather what I want to say at any moment is spontaneous.

And of course I cannot control the outcome of a conversation, for at best I only control fifty percent of any conversation.

No, you have underestimated me, for I seek to fly and fly with you. My left wing is my deep and spontaneous thought and feelings, and my right wing is my conversation with you.

S

Sniffles

If Victor has to shut up, so do you.

So tell me, what exact meaningful contribution do you make to this place anyways - well besides whiney one-liners about how (insert random name) is immature, bigoted, etc.?

Victor may post nonsense, but at least it's nonsense that deals with topics that are discussed here, and can remotely be tied to some kind of intellectual discourse. Plus, depending on your own sense of humour, he can be entertaining. Unlike you, he at least tries to make a meaningful contribution.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Peguy, if you're very bothered by everything that comes out of Victor's keyboard, feel free to add him to your ignore list. If that option is unappealing to you, you might consider just not opening threads started by Victor.

S

Sniffles

Peguy, if you're very bothered by everything that comes out of Victor's keyboard, feel free to add him to your ignore list. If that option is unappealing to you, you might consider just not opening threads started by Victor.

For the most part that is what I do. But every now and then I like to banter with him.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Shut up Victor" is banter?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Can we knock it off and get back to the point of the thread? Which is rejoicing in the demise of extroverts? I know we all want this so let's try to unite and achieve it.

T

ThatGirl

Balance, my friends. Balance.

meditate_550x413shkl.JPG

:)D)

That picture is horribly unbalanced.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
You underestimate me.

Almost all of my posts come from a place where I have something I really want to say or explore.

So I start with something I really want to say and then on that basis engage in conversation with you.

What I want to say is not calculated to an end, rather what I want to say at any moment is spontaneous.

And of course I cannot control the outcome of a conversation, for at best I only control fifty percent of any conversation.

No, you have underestimated me, for I seek to fly and fly with you. My left wing is my deep and spontaneous thought and feelings, and my right wing is my conversation with you.

Oh. Well in that case, you're an idiot. :D

Can we knock it off and get back to the point of the thread? Which is rejoicing in the demise of extroverts? I know we all want this so let's try to unite and achieve it.

Can you please qualify "all"?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Sorry to burst your bubble, Victor.
But this is still very much a world for doers.. the extravert will live on and survive.
The world itself is still going at the same speed it always was.
We always had Introverts at the top at certain times.. if an Introvert proves to be charismatic or competent, he or she can reap many rewards.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
How in the eff are extroverts the doers, anyway? There are so many introverts who do things more than talk about them that it's not even funny. Maybe you mean introspection, Victor. You know, the N versus the S?