• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Simple I vs. E Quiz

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A, which doesn't sound that extreme to me. I think I have done this before.
B sounds like a nightmare....

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ready?

OK......:D

One question---

If you were forced to choose between the following two options, which would you choose?***

........ (A) To be alone with your thoughts and with very little outside stimulation, for 10 hours straight.

........ (B) To be in a lively atmosphere in which you could hardly hear yourself think, for 10 hours straight.

*** (Please note that I am not suggesting that anyone would want to be in either of these situations.
The purpose of the question is to determine which option would be more tolerable and, therefore, more preferable.)

If you chose option A, I would say you are most likely an Introvert.

If you chose option B, I would say you are most likely an Extravert.

Does anyone disagree with this?

If so, please explain.

You're kidding right...I'm a straight up extrovert but if I had to be in a situation where I could hardly hear myself think for 10 straight hours I'd hurt someone...on the other hand 10 hours of just chillin with my own thoughts or a good book or whatever sounds wonderful. I disagree with how simplistic you've made this.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
...on the other hand 10 hours of just chillin with my own thoughts or a good book or whatever sounds wonderful..

But you would appreciate people buzzing around you while you chill with that book, right? That's the difference between ENFP and ENFJ. A crowd of people for an ENFP is like catnip.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know when I had the flu and had to lie in bed a bunch and hardly even watched any movies and didn't get on-line much it made me feel very lonely and depressed. I don't think I could handle it at all if I wasn't sick. It was bad enough tolerating that being sick.

Not that B sounds pleasant, either, but...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actually, B sounds kind of like working in a night club, and I have done that before. I can tolerate it.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
But you would appreciate people buzzing around you while you chill with that book, right? That's the difference between ENFP and ENFJ. A crowd of people for an ENFP is like catnip.

Actually no. When it's about me trying to chill I'd rather have only the sounds I want to hear. I get annoyed when I go to the beach and people are talking to loudly or yapping it up on their cells. I like quiet..very much. When it's about people then I turn on and I can talk, talk, talk, talk and perform like you'd expect from an E but I don't like to have action around me all the time..it's tiring and 10 hours straight would drive me insane. If I knew about that amount of interaction before I would have to rest up for it.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
B as long as there is a get out clause.
If it gets boring, i'll want to leave. :)