User Tag List

First 12345 Last

your resident asshole

Whoops. I misread the question. Since option B doesn't have to do with people, I have no clue which one I'd pick. :/

MBTI
    xxxx

Option A sounds like what I might do when the ISP fails. </humor>

I probably should take option A one of these days as a psychological experiment. If someone else is conducting it, I might get paid.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    Well, I suppose its possible to be an Extravert who spends most of his time alone with his thoughts, with very little outside stimulation.

Same degree of possibility as a Flying Spaghetti Monster attack on New York, maybe, but possible nonetheless.
    I seem like an introvert in most ways. Perhaps I am. I've always said this. The people around here would never agree with me, though.

They are pretty equal situations, the bad reaction is different in A than B which makes it hard to choose.. I think I would react better to A.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

A, unless B involved some nice ENFP girls.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm somewhat extroverted and I'd say A, I'd rather be alone, for the fear of being bored of uninteresting talk I can't make go away. Bored, or tired. I'm not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Oh god, A, no question. Option B would probably end in a killing spree of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    How about:

IF you had to choose between the following:

1. Being recognized and celebrated in your time as one of the greatest in your specialty currently
    2. Being recognized and celebrated after your death as the greatest in your specialty of all time

1. is extravert. 2. is introvert.
    You're failing to take into account people who believe in life after death. Because I'm sure extroverted believers would love to be sitting up there going "Heck yes, still number one! I am un-de-featable!"
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    I

If I had to choose, I would go with Option A.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

A,... I would just invent something to keep myself sane... If I chose B, I'd probably do the same thing... I guess that doesn't answer your question well enough!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    ESFJ

I don't think this quiz works at all. I am a hardcore E, but I would not want to be deafened for ten hours and not be able to carry on a decent conversation. Also, because of my underemployment and severe lack of money at the moment, I also spend a lot of time away from people. Going out costs money. I also don't interact much with my roommates, so most of my human interaction is online or over the phone to people from back home. That will change, though. If we are talking about NO net/phone/TV/DVDs, ten hours might be a bit much for me, but I can always cook for an hour, read for a couple of hours, sleep for a few. It would go by a lot easier than ten hours of loud intensity, unless it's something like a music festival or one of my old frat parties that started at noon Saturday and went until Sunday night or Monday. That is only fun a couple of times a year, though.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"