User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Just got this from a socionics ENTp description:
    Why didn't I think of that.
    Sure.

If it's in the socionics description, then it simply must be true.
    Question nothing.
    You are not allowed to have independent thought.
    You must think only the thoughts of those who have gone before you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Why didn't I think of that.
    Sure.

If it's in the socionics description, then it simply must be true.
    Question nothing.
    ... you do that.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    OMG, I'm with you! That is the definition of a life completely without any conflict whatsoever. I'd feel like the dude in "The Truman Show," like a big lab rat if everybody liked me . Bleeech! My skin crawls at the thought. :horor:
    i dont understand this...why would feel like a lab rat?

or would you be the pissed off 10 year old cuz everyone is treating you like your 5?

MBTI
    entp

so you still live in a cave with no electricity or telephone or clothes?

you are repping the free world!! wish there were more people like you, you could start your own world...or no, you would never get started cuz all of you would wanna do it your own way. each of you would eat dirt before you realize that you cannot eat dirt. each of you would touch the hot cooking stone before you realized that it causes you to go OWWWWWW...each of of you would piss in your your own drink before you realize that makes you sick

well whatever, guess there is more truth to natural selection than i give it credit for...please teach me how you maneuvered through the cracks and managed to avoid evolution completely

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

They guy was being sarcastic. Turning the idea upside down doesn't make the opposite any more attractive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    i dont understand this...why would feel like a lab rat?

or would you be the pissed off 10 year old cuz everyone is treating you like your 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    so you still live in a cave with no electricity or telephone or clothes?

you are repping the free world!! wish there were more people like you, you could start your own world...or no, you would never get started cuz all of you would wanna do it your own way. each of you would eat dirt before you realize that you cannot eat dirt. each of you would touch the hot cooking stone before you realized that it causes you to go OWWWWWW...each of of you would piss in your your own drink before you realize that makes you sick

well whatever, guess there is more truth to natural selection than i give it credit for...please teach me how you maneuvered through the cracks and managed to avoid evolution completely
    I give you high marks for exhibiting the insight of a cockroach, in both of your posts.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

As for me personally the answer is cleraly "yes". It litterally came to the situation where I have to "aggressively" seek for social contacts so that I don't end up too far behind people of my age in this matters.
    Since this is not coming to me naturally.
    Which means that my need to be around people comes from NTJ part and not because of extroversion (being energized).
    From experiance I know that I can isolate myself from others for a year and survive without any problem.
    It's funny that you think that of us, because I clearly think that of introverted types. Or at least shy types. I just throw my cards in the air and they fall where they fall. I don't think about it really. You accept me or you don't. But with shyer types, I feel they withdraw or are too afraid to show themselves because of the fear they will be judged and/or not accepted.

Maybe we're both wrong.

To the OP: do you ever go on vent? I am very curious to see if you talk like you write. I'm being serious.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

As to the OP, I don't think it's really an E/I distinction at all. But others have covered that already.

I'll admit I really WANT to be liked and accepted, so in that sense, yes, I have a 'need for social acceptance'. I'm surprised at those who would deny this? Isn't that to be human, to at some basic level to want to be accepted for who you are? But I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to make that happen when it's simply not going to -- i.e. some/many people just aren't going to care for me, period. End of story. Move on to the next.

To jenocyde's point, yes, I'll often be hesitant to say something, or really open up, for fear of ultimate rejection. In the end I can't not be myself, but it may take me quite some time to really 'let go' and have a 'what the hell' attitude about it, especially since in these cases I really like the person. (If I don't care for, respect, or like the person all that much then I may be more forthcoming, simply because I don't care what they think of me )
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    entp

I give you high marks for exhibiting the insight of a cockroach, in both of your posts.
    cockroach...the only living thing to have resisted the effects of evolution and growth, much like yourself...you guys related?

Bloody hell, the stupidity is astounding.