• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your type and BEST subject?

What is/was your BEST subject?

• Total voters

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Before I did a thread on the relationship between type and favorite subject, and there was a slight correlation - NTs were interested in science and math more, NFs in English and History. But now I'm doing a thread on type and best subject. I also added in Foreign Language.

Anyway, what subject would you consider yourself best in? I'm an SJ, and I'm best at Math, it's really not even close.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ - History, Religion, Cultural studies, English, Swedish and German.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't really know what my best is, but I know that it's definitely NOT English and history. :/

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted for English, but my best subject is creative writing. And art/design.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Science for moi.

Followed very closely by English.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an ISTP and I'm great at most sciences (Biology, computer science, etc)... but considering I majored in math, I'll just put math.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
My best subject was science.
All forms of science made sense to me.
Loved Physics and Biology.

I was excellent at Geometry, but not other maths like Algebra.
I was horrible at memorizing dates or caring about history... which I am much more interested since after age 45.
English Grammar and Lit I am about average at. I used to hate to read.

P

Phantonym

English!!! Always has been and always will be. Nothing else even comes close.

Edit: Oh yeah, I meant English as a Foreign Language :doh: Didn't even see that option there. I guess reading and paying attention weren't something I picked up from my school years. Sorry to mess up the poll :sorry:

Last edited:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chemistry. How ironic is that. :)

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Science. I love all branches of science (biology, geology, chemistry, etc.) I love it so much I was a science teacher.:nerd:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Spanish, creative writing (English), history, art and music (not in the poll) are all good.
I like science and math but those take more effort for me.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
English and Creating Writing are my all time favorites because I love using language and writing stories and using my imagination for things. I also love History because learning about past events and how they effect us today really interest me. and I guess sometimes Biology can be interesting as well.

Just on a sidenote, I LOATHE maths.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what about the arts? :p

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP - psychology

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually I did fine on all subjects, but so as to break the tie I was most talented/interested in math and science subjects. I found English boring (although I loved *reading* the novels...just didn't like analyzing them/breaking them apart), as well as history - at least the manner in which history was taught in school.

P

Phantonym

I found English boring (although I loved *reading* the novels...just didn't like analyzing them/breaking them apart), as well as history - at least the manner in which history was taught in school.

That's like the best part! I hated grammar. +1 for history. Ugh.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, grammar stunk too.

I guess I didn't like being told what the author was trying to convey, and dissecting everything into alliteration, simile, and the like....I wanted to read the book, come to my own conclusions, and not talk about it or have to write about it. :smile: All of the analysis took the enjoyment out of it for me, at the time. (Although now I don't mind discussing novels with others ;-)

Edit: I always kind of hated poetry, too!