• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your type and BEST subject?

What is/was your BEST subject?

• Total voters

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See.. I have no idea which one to pick. I might say that I'm best at one, but I'm about the same at all of them. Being a straight A student and none of the work being difficult.. :/ Yes, I did just say that.. I guess I'll have to wait to know till I get to college. I like all of them in their own ways, but physics is one of my favorites.. So, maybe science? I'm interested in little aspects of each so it's not like I can go off that. I'm almost at a loss..

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Actually I did fine on all subjects, but so as to break the tie I was most talented/interested in math and science subjects. I found English boring (although I loved *reading* the novels...just didn't like analyzing them/breaking them apart), as well as history - at least the manner in which history was taught in school.
Indeed. I hated English because they forced you to basically open up to someone you barely knew. At least Grammar was impersonal.

Anyway, History and Maths. Science was always taught horribly so I never got into it.

Dark Razor

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
ENTJ, best subject was History, followed by Biology, Chemistry and English if I recall correctly. I was terrible in Maths.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
I hope that there was Art among the choices. I can't decide among the choices for SP...though I did good in English during my elementary days and Asian History during highschool. I liked Chemistry and Geometry during my highschool days. But I eventually chose English btw.

chasingAJ

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
FIVE
INTJ

I was a History major for awhile so that's what I picked. I've always done well in English. I did really well in my science classes because they were environmental science, history of science and technology and geology. All of it made sense because I could understand the history of the earth and get my why's answered. I don't really care about how unless I'm going to do something with it. Not planning to engineer or concoct anything so physics and chemistry meh. Math? If I need it to make the most logical/cost effective decision, I'll figure it out. I managed a D in algebra but since I need it for the GRE, I'll figure it out. :newwink:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
INTJ - I put English, but foreign languages applies too. As does history...

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
esfp did well in all subjects except excelled in math the most!

Trope

MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w6
I was good at everything except art.
Probably best subject was science, especially human anatomy and physiology.
It's very beautiful.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
if we're giving more than one answer, then after psychology, i was best in literature.

math is my weakness.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm INTP and I chose foreign languages. They're currently a side interest for me now (mostly because I need them for instrumental reasons), so I don't consider them my favorite subjects. Also, I kind of hated it when we had to do all kinds of inter-group talking in the language classes. I usually just skipped and got through by getting A's on all of the assignments and tests.

That being said, foreign languages and linguistics have always been extraordinarily easy subjects for me. I understood them intuitively, and considered them some of my easiest classes. I'd make my profs crazy because I'd never show up for group discussions, was hardly prepared, and yet I'd still ace the grammar tests and essays. This may be unrelated to language skills, I don't know, but I was also very good at computer languages and formal logic.

My second best subject (included in the poll) was probably history, followed by science. Math least of all. English was easy (as far as grammar and essay construction), but I always felt uncomfortable interpreting and talking about novels. Everyone (the loud F types) would have these pretentious interpretations, and I'd roll my eyes. But I could never come up with a good one outside of the usual historical context analysis.

Synthetic Darkness

ENTP

I'd say my favourite subject is definately science particularly theoretical physics and biochem but uhm in school shockingly I do the best in English and History mainly because English is pretty much a joke in my school you can bullshit an entire 10 page essay without reading the material and still get an A at least that's what happens to me. History I'm good at because I have a great memory so I guess memorizing dates is a breeze for me and making the connections between how things happened and why they happened is something else I'm good at that I can apply in my history class.

Science in my school, well at least the way it was being taught the previous year just took the fun out of the entire subject, all we ever did was note taking, no discussions no experiements heck we didn't even have one interesting project the entire year...it was fucking ridiculous.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
math, even though I didn't like it much, I did better because it didn't require much studying and I don't like to study as much as I should.

I liked science better. more interesting.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I may be one of the few who liked grammar. I think that the examples of bad grammar were especially funny when they conveyed silly unintended messages.
One example of funny bad grammar is the dangling modifier as in... "Walking down the street, the trees were in full bloom.":devil:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
English, history, math, economics, business, law, music, and phys.ed I excelled in.
Accounting, science, foreign language, and art I also did well but it took a bit more work.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ENFP

English, creative writing, and visual arts were the subjects I truly excelled in.

I was really terrible at math.

I was average in everything else.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Science. I did mediocre in most other subjects. B's and C's, but A++'s in the sciences. Always fascinated me.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SP = English, Science, History, Math, Etc.

:D

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I voted english because I have a natural penchant for understanding the underlying meanings of words and how they fit together. I have been called a wordsmith by my teacher once. I didn't doubt it.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ENFP - Math

Actually, it was math by so much that I expected it to be a type trend.