User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is/was your BEST subject?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • NF - English

13 14.61%
  • NF - History

4 4.49%
  • NF - Math

4 4.49%
  • NF - Science

6 6.74%
  • NF - Foreign Language

5 5.62%
  • NT - English

10 11.24%
  • NT - History

5 5.62%
  • NT - Math

10 11.24%
  • NT - Science

14 15.73%
  • NT - Foreign Language

1 1.12%
  • SJ - English

0 0%
  • SJ - History

0 0%
  • SJ - Math

3 3.37%
  • SJ - Science

1 1.12%
  • SJ - Foreign Language

1 1.12%
  • SP - English

3 3.37%
  • SP - History

2 2.25%
  • SP - Math

4 4.49%
  • SP - Science

1 1.12%
  • SP - Foreign Language

2 2.25%
First 3456 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

mazzzzz
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

INFP, science.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    ENFP - Math

Actually, it was math by so much that I expected it to be a type trend.
    The ENFPs I know suck at math. A lot.

I do well in most, but geometry seemed the easiest to me out of any class I've ever taken. I enjoy English. And French. And science.
    Maybe I'm just a nerd.
    "Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'tre un lgume, puisque mme un artichaut a du cur."
    -Amelie Poulain

Quote Originally Posted by Annyong View Post
    The ENFPs I know suck at math. A lot.

I do well in most, but geometry seemed the easiest to me out of any class I've ever taken. I enjoy English. And French. And science.
    Maybe I'm just a nerd.
    Yeh, this was one of the reasons I questioned my type a lot when I started on here. I sort of do the opposite to suck. In my final year of school, I perfect scored one math subject (like 100%), and went pretty close with another two. And it wasn't through hard work; one I didn't bother learning a third of the course and had to figure it out in the exam. I could also solve almost any solvable integral by hand by the end of school, and started learning binary and programming when I was 7. I got some pretty strong check your type messages from ENTPs when I first came on here, so I'm always interested to know opinions.

I have found quite a few ENFPs on here are very science/math minded though, even if our general silliness hides it.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

ESTJ - foreign language. I have a good ear for it, and have never found it difficult.

I would have said math, since I breezed through it with all A's for most of my school years, except that in my final year of math (AP Calculus), I struggled for a B (which, in that class, was a 77%, and ended up being my worst grade in all my years of schooling). So it comes as a close second.

History=3rd, English=4th, Science=5th.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

nerd
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I really had an aptitude for physics. For some reasons, I didn't pursue a degree in the field, but I clicked on science in the multiple choices. I was so-so at algebra; didn't have a strong aptitude, but now I am pretty good after years of exercise. Geometry and calculus were relatively intuitive, although here in college you need to study all the proofs, which are usually less intuitive. Foreign languages are too easy to be considered as something you can be good at.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Foreign languages are too easy to be considered as something you can be good at.
    Careful, man. Just because you find them easy, doesn't mean that everyone does. Some people just can't grasp foreign language. I've known plenty of people who have trouble with it, e.g. people who've taken over five years of French and still can't figure out how the pronunciation is different from English. (Often, they're the same people who can't sing to save their lives, but that isn't always the case.) It's all in your ear, really.

To entropie: Hush, you.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

INFP.

foreign language
    english
    history
    science
    math

i chose foreign language as my best of the listed subjects, because i seem to pick up nuances in pronunciation and grammar without extensive exposure to a given language..and also because i never needed to refer to charts to remember declensions and tenses for some reason. i have a good memory for that stuff, though i often forget just where i put my keys...
    i want to get back into foreign language now just typing this.
    i really love linguistics in general.

i would say english is a very close second (i promise i'm able to capitalize properly when i have to). i can go pretty far with interpretation and analysis. creative writing has always been easy for me, too, i guess. i'm not terribly interested in it compared to other subjects, however.

i love history, but the way in which it is presented is always hit or miss with me. if its all black and white, factual data memorization of names and dates, forget it. if its open to analysis, i can't get enough. anthropology and ancient history are among my favorite topics ever... and always have been. i went to the field museum for my 5th, 6th, and 7th birthdays.

science - i was always a natural with biology. chemistry and physics vary.

math - aside from geometry, i have never found math to be particularly engaging or easy for me.. math was the first (and only) subject i remember having to study for in grammar school.

arts and humanities are probably my best subjects.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Math Science and Social Studies are all pretty much tied, but i can push like 100's on science tests and pull like mid-high 90 averages in all 3 of those classes. The only one I struggle with so much is English and honestly I don't know why but I can barely write a essay. Odd thing is I am an exceptionally good speller, but combine that with the worst grammar ever and you get stumbled English teachers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.