• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your type and BEST subject?

What is/was your BEST subject?

• Total voters

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP - Math

Actually, it was math by so much that I expected it to be a type trend.

The ENFPs I know suck at math. A lot.

I do well in most, but geometry seemed the easiest to me out of any class I've ever taken. I enjoy English. And French. And science.
Maybe I'm just a nerd. :)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
The ENFPs I know suck at math. A lot.

I do well in most, but geometry seemed the easiest to me out of any class I've ever taken. I enjoy English. And French. And science.
Maybe I'm just a nerd. :)

Yeh, this was one of the reasons I questioned my type a lot when I started on here. I sort of do the opposite to suck. In my final year of school, I perfect scored one math subject (like 100%), and went pretty close with another two. And it wasn't through hard work; one I didn't bother learning a third of the course and had to figure it out in the exam. I could also solve almost any solvable integral by hand by the end of school, and started learning binary and programming when I was 7. I got some pretty strong check your type messages from ENTPs when I first came on here, so I'm always interested to know opinions.

I have found quite a few ENFPs on here are very science/math minded though, even if our general silliness hides it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ - foreign language. I have a good ear for it, and have never found it difficult.

I would have said math, since I breezed through it with all A's for most of my school years, except that in my final year of math (AP Calculus), I struggled for a B (which, in that class, was a 77%, and ended up being my worst grade in all my years of schooling). So it comes as a close second.

History=3rd, English=4th, Science=5th.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I really had an aptitude for physics. For some reasons, I didn't pursue a degree in the field, but I clicked on science in the multiple choices. I was so-so at algebra; didn't have a strong aptitude, but now I am pretty good after years of exercise. Geometry and calculus were relatively intuitive, although here in college you need to study all the proofs, which are usually less intuitive. Foreign languages are too easy to be considered as something you can be good at.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Foreign languages are too easy to be considered as something you can be good at.
Careful, man. Just because you find them easy, doesn't mean that everyone does. Some people just can't grasp foreign language. I've known plenty of people who have trouble with it, e.g. people who've taken over five years of French and still can't figure out how the pronunciation is different from English. (Often, they're the same people who can't sing to save their lives, but that isn't always the case.) It's all in your ear, really.

To entropie: Hush, you. :dry:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP.

foreign language
english
history
science
math

i chose foreign language as my best of the listed subjects, because i seem to pick up nuances in pronunciation and grammar without extensive exposure to a given language..and also because i never needed to refer to charts to remember declensions and tenses for some reason. i have a good memory for that stuff, though i often forget just where i put my keys...
i want to get back into foreign language now just typing this.
i really love linguistics in general.

i would say english is a very close second (i promise i'm able to capitalize properly when i have to). i can go pretty far with interpretation and analysis. creative writing has always been easy for me, too, i guess. i'm not terribly interested in it compared to other subjects, however.

i love history, but the way in which it is presented is always hit or miss with me. if its all black and white, factual data memorization of names and dates, forget it. if its open to analysis, i can't get enough. anthropology and ancient history are among my favorite topics ever... and always have been. i went to the field museum for my 5th, 6th, and 7th birthdays.

science - i was always a natural with biology. chemistry and physics vary.

math - aside from geometry, i have never found math to be particularly engaging or easy for me.. math was the first (and only) subject i remember having to study for in grammar school.

arts and humanities are probably my best subjects.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Math Science and Social Studies are all pretty much tied, but i can push like 100's on science tests and pull like mid-high 90 averages in all 3 of those classes. The only one I struggle with so much is English and honestly I don't know why but I can barely write a essay. Odd thing is I am an exceptionally good speller, but combine that with the worst grammar ever and you get stumbled English teachers.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
So far, nothing too surprising with the results:

NF's leader is English
NT's leader is Science
SJ's and SP's leader is Math