• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which Type is the "natural bad boy" with girls?

which type is the "natural magnet" with girls?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ISTP

Votes: 30 23.1%
  • ESTP

Votes: 76 58.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 27 20.8%
  • INTJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • INTP

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • INFJ

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ENFP

Votes: 14 10.8%

• Total voters

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SPs in general are doing pretty well in this poll, hehe.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Any type can be a bad boy with girls.. depends on the girl/guy?

I can sense a smooth talker from a mile away; I automatically steer clear of the 'typical' 'player.'

I think a natural heart-breaker is someone who tends to make another person puddy in their hands (either that can be intellectually, emotionally, physically.. all of the above? really depends, yes)?

(For some reason, this thread reminds me of the reality tv show- "My Antonio"- girls go ga-ga for him.. I just don't know why- not especially with that hint of arrogance.. nuh-ah..):1377:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I say all of the SPs and both of the ENPs

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alright, who's the joker that voted INTP?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i dunno who's voting for the TPs...
they might be charming and all that nonsense, but if we're going by those typeological standards, the E_FPs have them beat.

as night accurately said "the ENFP is a lecherous fop"

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The order I would the 'bad boys' in:

ESTP
ESFP
ENTP
ENTJ
ESTJ
ISTP
ENFJ
ENFP
INTJ
ISTJ
INTP
ESFJ
ISFP
INFJ
ISFJ
INFP

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dunno who's voting for the TPs...
they might be charming and all that nonsense, but if we're going by those typeological standards, the E_FPs have them beat.

as night accurately said "the ENFP is a lecherous fop"

You got it backwards - ExFPs are the charmers, STPs are the "bad boys"

Clearly the smartest person in the thread.

Looks like Jock is that joker.

rdonovan1

This is my first post on this forum, but I think this is an excellent topic as I have been wondering the same thing myself for a long time.

I have been studying things like the MBTI and the enneagram in an attempt to understand both myself and others better, but so far I have not had much luck with it at all.

I've taken some MBTI tests and according to the tests I am an ESTJ. I'm not really sure as to how that fits in with the enneagram as of yet nor do I really know as to how that translates into being the bad boy that women tend to like and I am curious to know as to how all of that really works.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This is my first post on this forum, but I think this is an excellent topic as I have been wondering the same thing myself for a long time.

I have been studying things like the MBTI and the enneagram in an attempt to understand both myself and others better, but so far I have not had much luck with it at all.

I've taken some MBTI tests and according to the tests I am an ESTJ. I'm not really sure as to how that fits in with the enneagram as of yet nor do I really know as to how that translates into being the bad boy that women tend to like and I am curious to know as to how all of that really works.

Hi and welcome to the forum :). You can post a welcome thread in the welcome subforum, those threads tend to get epic over time, therefore you should do it :).

Regarding your post: I dont think that being good with girls in anyway, has to do in any other way with type. Someone wrote somewhere in a type description that ESTPs tend to be the natural bad boys with girls and that idea was carried by the wielders of the mbti theory for aeons now.

I dont believe tho that there is a classical type XY playboy that has a unique behaviour necessary to score with all the girls. That maybe works with highschool girls but after that, I dont see why for example a very poetic, sensitive and intelligent infp wouldnt score with the girls too, for example. Or why a capable, ressourceful, caring and motivating guy like an ESTJ wouldnt become very attractive too.

Furthermore to some people the meaning of "to be good with girls" is to sleep at least with 10 of them per week, while to some the meaning of being good with girls is to fall in love with only one and work for that love to last until the day they die. Therefore an easy answer can not be given at all to the question "Who's best?"

What I have witnessed too for example with my ESTP friend that he is constantly on the look out for the company of woman. He hardly has any other hobby than to meet with woman, ask em out, sleep with em and then move on. Of course there are some woman he has met that hadnt let him go that easily, so he is in a lot of trouble now regarding being unfaithful while being in a relationship, he is definitly in a huge mess. I tho think, if you start to practice getting woman to sleep with you as a sport, yuo maybe be ultimately be perceived as being good at it, tho you suck at it.

-----------------

In regard to the funny component this thread wields tho:

At least we beat the ENTJs :D. I voted +1 for ENTP xD

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ESTP, but out of the 2 i know they are both sociopaths, is this not uncommon?

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Bad boys? Obviously ESTP, ISTPs possibly. Isn't it quite obvious?

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ENTP and ESTJ. Aren't they the thrill seekers?

ps. Has someone bothered to define the "bad boy" concept.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
ENTPs don't develop the required social skills until later in life. They're more likely to be the middle-aged Casanova than the bad boy (which implies youth).

Of course, on the flip side, they also tend to be the Mrs. Robinsons of the world.