User Tag List

View Poll Results: which type is the "natural magnet" with girls?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

6 4.62%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

3 2.31%
  • ISTP

31 23.85%
  • ESTP

75 57.69%
  • ISFP

8 6.15%
  • ESFP

27 20.77%
  • INTJ

3 2.31%
  • ENTJ

16 12.31%
  • INTP

2 1.54%
  • ENTP

21 16.15%
  • INFJ

5 3.85%
  • ENFJ

8 6.15%
  • INFP

1 0.77%
  • ENFP

15 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I've *felt* STPs before. They're hot and cold at once, fast and abrupt, passionate, intimidating and good at making ambiance and entertaining people. But they're also practical, down to earth and move on to the next topic quickly. If feelings need to be sorted out, they tend to not dwell on them and stick to the simplest explanation.
    This is exactly why i said ESTP's are bad boys. My brother being one and recently coming out of a relationship. Well he is seriously playing the field and using all of his charm.
    Example - He'd been knocking off some woman whose other half was in prison. He got bored and they mutually agreed to end it. Her next door neighbour saw him one day and they got talking, he gave her his number and told her to nip round for a cuppa one day (Just being polite). One day out of the blue, she knocks on his door (with her 3 year old kid) and asks for that cuppa. He slept with her as well. I would hate to guess how many women he has knocked off in the last 4 months. Player. Lol.
    Least he is honest about it. No pretense there.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

As far as my experience goes. Some girls are kind of scared-weirded out by me, some just think I'm strange or tactless. I don't have any ability to kind of flirt in a "purposeful" way, but I have been able to get all the girls that I have liked, probably just because I do a lot of sports so I'm decently good looking. I also generally am pretty bad at understanding clues that a girl might give off about liking me, although I have gotten better with age. I suppose I appear kind of misterious to some, but that's usually a bad sign: it means I'm not speaking with you, which means I probably don't find you interesting.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

what is a cuppa?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

It's the ISTJ.

I've seen how d@v3 and Beat and Raz chat it up with all those ENFP girls..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Np sweety
    I am pretty sure. He was just an..unbalanced one. He got high on the effect he had on girls and wasn't able to say no to them. And the fact that he was in an environment that kinda promoted cheating on your girlfriend and counting how many you'd conquered didn't help. He didn't have the most stable homelife either, no example to speak of. He adhered to social rules and loved to make others feel good, coz then they in turn made him feel good and important, and didn't want to hurt them. So he was a master at hiding that he was in fact cheating on them (preventing them from getting hurt), while still bragging about it to his friends (gaining respect and acknowledgement from them), and genuinly believed his own lies when he said he treated people with respect. He was quite young though at the time.
    Okay, yep, not ESTP

You are right, I don't use reason when typing people. I use what I'm best at..my intuition and feelings. I've *felt* STPs before. They're hot and cold at once, fast and abrupt, passionate, intimidating and good at making ambiance and entertaining people. But they're also practical, down to earth and move on to the next topic quickly. If feelings need to be sorted out, they tend to not dwell on them and stick to the simplest explanation. NFs go in detail, in depth and can talk about this for hours and bask in it. ENFJs tend to be just as intense but less intimidating, and have a warmer feel to them when you meet them.
    Awesome, great description of an STP. I'd say that's me to a T. Can't really focus on feelings, don't usually even know what I feel like, if I do at all. But I'm very passionate and active and great at entertaining others.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    what is a cuppa?
    cup o' tea.

With a tasty muffin top on the side, of course. Or maybe some nice rolls.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

STPs and ESFPs.

ISTPs are the strong, silent type that will have you caught up before you realize what happened.

ESTPs can charm themselves into anything(ie, promote themselves), and all common sense has the potential for going out the window. They're also good liars.

ESFPs are just so freaking fun and seemingly harmless. Their popularity gets them laid.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    It's the ISTJ.

I've seen how d@v3 and Beat and Raz chat it up with all those ENFP girls..
    They may be the ladies' man, but are they the bad boys?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

ESFP was my first thought. ESTP, also does it. I was never that susceptible to bad boys, though. :p And even if I were, I'm too much of an introverted geek to be targeted by them in the first place.

I do wonder though - what is it about intuition that is so not "bad"? Most that I see here are ESxx.

And what about bad girls? I'm thinking ENxP.
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Lol who voted for ENTJs?
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

ESTP and to a lesser extent ISTP, most of the time.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?