User Tag List

View Poll Results: which type is the "natural magnet" with girls?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

6 4.62%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

3 2.31%
  • ISTP

31 23.85%
  • ESTP

75 57.69%
  • ISFP

8 6.15%
  • ESFP

27 20.77%
  • INTJ

3 2.31%
  • ENTJ

16 12.31%
  • INTP

2 1.54%
  • ENTP

21 16.15%
  • INFJ

5 3.85%
  • ENFJ

8 6.15%
  • INFP

1 0.77%
  • ENFP

15 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    ONLY if they can play guitar.

it's funny of how actually, frankly-speaking, there're quite a lot number of girls who're initially interested to me, but not in a "natural bad boy flirtatious" way (obviously!),..but these girls often blurted out some words like "you're so romantic!" , when I am so immersed in my piano-playing, or acoustic-guitar playing, or whenever I let them hear my music compositions
    (yes, being a musician does help increase ur "attraction rate" a LOT!
    there's no secret in it, I think)

but then, usually, two things unfortunately would happen:
    1. either I've shown my feelings too much intense & early on, hence, seems to do all those "stupid, awkward" things, and the girls 'ran away'
    OR
    2. being a damn perfectionist and idealistic I am, I actually found (after the
    3rd date, or even after 1st date) that these girls are not according to my "ideals" , and hence, I kept looking for another ones....and so on,...and so on....until i'm being single so long, that my friends started to get confused as to why am I still constantly single, while having lots of "female friends"

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    i dont know about entps, they seem awkward socially to me for crying out loud. they called annoying a lot.
    Heh. Social awkwardness can be endearing when combined with the right traits. Do you think ENTPs are incapable of noticing and taking advantage of this?

Not all ENTPs do it (<-- does that really need to be said?), but I've noticed that they have the ability to create the same sense of intrigue, excitement, and touch of danger mentally that ESTPs do physically.

(In retrospect, if I counted ENTPs, I should have also counted ESFP and ENTJ. ESTPs are the classic bad-boy, though.)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post

it's funny of how actually, frankly-speaking, there're quite a lot number of girls who're initially interested to me, but not in a "natural bad boy flirtatious" way (obviously!),..but these girls often blurted out some words like "you're so romantic!" , when I am so immersed in my piano-playing, or acoustic-guitar playing, or whenever I let them hear my music compositions
    (yes, being a musician does help increase ur "attraction rate" a LOT!
    there's no secret in it, I think)

but then, usually, two things unfortunately would happen:
    1. either I've shown my feelings too much intense & early on, hence, seems to do all those "stupid, awkward" things, and the girls 'ran away'
    OR
    2. being a damn perfectionist and idealistic I am, I actually found (after the
    3rd date, or even after 1st date) that these girls are not according to my "ideals" , and hence, I kept looking for another ones....and so on,...and so on....until i'm being single so long, that my friends started to get confused as to why am I still constantly single, while having lots of "female friends"
    I sympathize with you my bipedalled friend...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

ESTP. That's what they're made for.

Yes, ESTP. That was my instant thought. And it seems to be right.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    My ENTP female friend dated around and would just not date someone after a first date if she knew they weren't right for her. She had no trouble, nowadays friends mention dating her and she doesn't even remember they went on a date.

But I think the ultimate man's man, and ladies' man, is the ESTP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Clearly, you haven't met my ex

An ENFJ on a powertrip tends to be very aware that he can use his voice to get people (and girls) to do whatever. The charm and decisive nature of an ENFJ can very much allow for a bad boy attitude
    I've met male ENFJs who were drunk on the sense of their messianic charm, but although they were really good at pleasing people and they knew it, they were people pleasers all the same and hence I would not be able to characterize them as bad boys with a straight face.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

ESTP. Con man, nightclub owner, extreme athlete, high-powered investment banker, leading men... pretty obvious

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    I've met male ENFJs who were drunk on the sense of their messianic charm, but although they were really good at pleasing people and they knew it, they were people pleasers all the same and hence I would not be able to characterize them as bad boys with a straight face.
    Mine had a rep for getting girls, rode a motorcycle, had a black leather motor suit and flirted with every female he find intriguing and bragged about bagging them and talking his way out of everything. He was incredibly dominant and passionate in his demeanor, very direct and provoking in his language, especially with other men (to impress the girl), incredibly intense and showed his 'vulnerable' side to the girls at the exact right moment for maximum effect.

He was also brilliant at creating seemingly spontaneous innocent moments that turned into the perfect timing for something that wasn't so innocent ( ya know, the whole teasing and tickling and making a girl giggle to then let a big silence and intense eyecontact while being physically really close do the rest). He was the best player I've ever encountered and he lived for the hunt.
    And man, was he a jerk :steam:
    But that's besides the point
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Heh. Social awkwardness can be endearing when combined with the right traits. Do you think ENTPs are incapable of noticing and taking advantage of this?

Not all ENTPs do it (<-- does that really need to be said?), but I've noticed that they have the ability to create the same sense of intrigue, excitement, and touch of danger mentally that ESTPs do physically.

(In retrospect, if I counted ENTPs, I should have also counted ESFP and ENTJ. ESTPs are the classic bad-boy, though.)
    Well I suck with girls but I get told I'm cute/aww/gigly laugh ect because of my absentminded childlikeness so I tried to use it my advantage and more and more girls do the above now. Lots seem to find me very interesting now days. Now I just need to take advantage of that. Easier said than done.

As to bad*boys. ESTP hands down. I've got an ESFP who can be a slut but has had the one girl for 6 months now and he would never cheat on her because of the whole *I'm in love* Fi thing.

I also have an ISTP who can be very E around girls and could definatly be a bad boy at times but generaly only when girls fuck him over first.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!