• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which Type is the "natural bad boy" with girls?

which type is the "natural magnet" with girls?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ISTP

Votes: 30 23.1%
  • ESTP

Votes: 76 58.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 27 20.8%
  • INTJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • INTP

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • INFJ

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ENFP

Votes: 14 10.8%

• Total voters

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
ONLY if they can play guitar.

:blush:

it's funny of how actually, frankly-speaking, there're quite a lot number of girls who're initially interested to me, but not in a "natural bad boy flirtatious" way (obviously!),..but these girls often blurted out some words like "you're so romantic!" , when I am so immersed in my piano-playing, or acoustic-guitar playing, or whenever I let them hear my music compositions :)
(yes, being a musician does help increase ur "attraction rate" a LOT! :D
there's no secret in it, I think)

but then, usually, two things unfortunately would happen:
1. either I've shown my feelings too much intense & early on, hence, seems to do all those "stupid, awkward" things, and the girls 'ran away' :(
OR
2. being a damn perfectionist and idealistic I am, I actually found (after the
3rd date, or even after 1st date) that these girls are not according to my "ideals" , and hence, I kept looking for another ones....and so on,...and so on....until i'm being single so long, that my friends started to get confused as to why am I still constantly single, while having lots of "female friends" :huh: :doh:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i dont know about entps, they seem awkward socially to me for crying out loud. they called annoying a lot.

Heh. Social awkwardness can be endearing when combined with the right traits. Do you think ENTPs are incapable of noticing and taking advantage of this?

Not all ENTPs do it (<-- does that really need to be said?), but I've noticed that they have the ability to create the same sense of intrigue, excitement, and touch of danger mentally that ESTPs do physically.

(In retrospect, if I counted ENTPs, I should have also counted ESFP and ENTJ. ESTPs are the classic bad-boy, though.)

MellowMarcello

Permabanned
:blush:

it's funny of how actually, frankly-speaking, there're quite a lot number of girls who're initially interested to me, but not in a "natural bad boy flirtatious" way (obviously!),..but these girls often blurted out some words like "you're so romantic!" , when I am so immersed in my piano-playing, or acoustic-guitar playing, or whenever I let them hear my music compositions :)
(yes, being a musician does help increase ur "attraction rate" a LOT! :D
there's no secret in it, I think)

but then, usually, two things unfortunately would happen:
1. either I've shown my feelings too much intense & early on, hence, seems to do all those "stupid, awkward" things, and the girls 'ran away' :(
OR
2. being a damn perfectionist and idealistic I am, I actually found (after the
3rd date, or even after 1st date) that these girls are not according to my "ideals" , and hence, I kept looking for another ones....and so on,...and so on....until i'm being single so long, that my friends started to get confused as to why am I still constantly single, while having lots of "female friends" :huh: :doh:

I sympathize with you my bipedalled friend...

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
My ENTP female friend dated around and would just not date someone after a first date if she knew they weren't right for her. She had no trouble, nowadays friends mention dating her and she doesn't even remember they went on a date.

:yes:

But I think the ultimate man's man, and ladies' man, is the ESTP.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Clearly, you haven't met my ex :D

An ENFJ on a powertrip tends to be very aware that he can use his voice to get people (and girls) to do whatever. The charm and decisive nature of an ENFJ can very much allow for a bad boy attitude ;)

I've met male ENFJs who were drunk on the sense of their messianic charm, but although they were really good at pleasing people and they knew it, they were people pleasers all the same and hence I would not be able to characterize them as bad boys with a straight face.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
ESTP. Con man, nightclub owner, extreme athlete, high-powered investment banker, leading men... pretty obvious

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've met male ENFJs who were drunk on the sense of their messianic charm, but although they were really good at pleasing people and they knew it, they were people pleasers all the same and hence I would not be able to characterize them as bad boys with a straight face.

Mine had a rep for getting girls, rode a motorcycle, had a black leather motor suit and flirted with every female he find intriguing and bragged about bagging them and talking his way out of everything. He was incredibly dominant and passionate in his demeanor, very direct and provoking in his language, especially with other men (to impress the girl), incredibly intense and showed his 'vulnerable' side to the girls at the exact right moment for maximum effect.

He was also brilliant at creating seemingly spontaneous innocent moments that turned into the perfect timing for something that wasn't so innocent ( ya know, the whole teasing and tickling and making a girl giggle to then let a big silence and intense eyecontact while being physically really close do the rest). He was the best player I've ever encountered and he lived for the hunt.
And man, was he a jerk :steam:
But that's besides the point :D

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Heh. Social awkwardness can be endearing when combined with the right traits. Do you think ENTPs are incapable of noticing and taking advantage of this?

Not all ENTPs do it (<-- does that really need to be said?), but I've noticed that they have the ability to create the same sense of intrigue, excitement, and touch of danger mentally that ESTPs do physically.

(In retrospect, if I counted ENTPs, I should have also counted ESFP and ENTJ. ESTPs are the classic bad-boy, though.)

Well I suck with girls but I get told I'm cute/aww/gigly laugh ect because of my absentminded childlikeness so I tried to use it my advantage and more and more girls do the above now. Lots seem to find me very interesting now days. Now I just need to take advantage of that. Easier said than done.

As to bad*boys. ESTP hands down. I've got an ESFP who can be a slut but has had the one girl for 6 months now and he would never cheat on her because of the whole *I'm in love* Fi thing.

I also have an ISTP who can be very E around girls and could definatly be a bad boy at times but generaly only when girls fuck him over first.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax

eh. maybe. in the affectionate pat-on-the-head kind of way. i notice they do take advantage of it, (what else is there for an ntp?), yet they're still only competing for second place, behind the ESs.

ESPs take the gold in this one, i think. with EFJ second.

i wonder who would win out of the introverts?
im not sure if the istp is social enough. maybe the infp or isfp.

i voted intj, just to confuse everyone.

deleted
estp.jpg

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Dude, it's totes true. I turn heads all the time. High energy + reckless attitude + mysteriousness = instant epic win.

On my last job I had all the single latina women all up on this, plus a cute little tart who was unfortunately dating the assistant manager at the time (she overtly asked me if I'd wanna go out, but the dude was my friend too, and glad I didn't cuz she turned out to be kind of a rotten apple), I always get a smile from the women, have cougars hitting on me all the time, play-flirt with a girl who speaks but a cute bit of English and has an "esposa", um... yeah, it's easy for me.

I have morals, though, else I would so be plowing that uber-ripe field.

'Course, then I'll end up falling for the girl who doesn't return the attraction...:doh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The idea of being the natural bad boy with girls has never helped anyone but those who aint

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Says those who don't get none.

Just kidding, of course nobody's going by that. ESTP's don't really even like theory. Halla even said he's glad more people don't know about MBTI and I certainly don't think any theory could be complicated enough to encompass the variety of life you see.

It's just fun to be able to prove who's more badass, that's all. :devil:

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
so...there's really no hope for INFP in term of being "natural" with girls huh? :(
it seems like we're the type who have to exert/push more extra efforts to date, and especially to "get it" with girls (ie: be it a kiss, or 'deeper' things)..

Synthetic Darkness

Mine had a rep for getting girls, rode a motorcycle, had a black leather motor suit and flirted with every female he find intriguing and bragged about bagging them and talking his way out of everything. He was incredibly dominant and passionate in his demeanor, very direct and provoking in his language, especially with other men (to impress the girl), incredibly intense and showed his 'vulnerable' side to the girls at the exact right moment for maximum effect.

He was also brilliant at creating seemingly spontaneous innocent moments that turned into the perfect timing for something that wasn't so innocent ( ya know, the whole teasing and tickling and making a girl giggle to then let a big silence and intense eyecontact while being physically really close do the rest). He was the best player I've ever encountered and he lived for the hunt.
And man, was he a jerk :steam:
But that's besides the point :D

Oh man that is my ex boyfriend to a tee...but I thought he was more...ESTP than ENFJ <_< He totally played that whole "I'm intense and deep, I'm your intellectual soul mate" and all that crap so maybe he was a bit more NF than I thought :doh:

I don't really think ENTP males could be that whole bad boy who gets it on with a different girl everyday, a lot of ENTPs that I know and even one that I dated was afraid of physical contact and emotional intimacy. Oh lordy just picture it...two awkward teens sitting on opposite sides on a couch avoiding each other's gaze and making attempts at funny conversation :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The reason I'm convinced mine was ENFJ, was the heavenly voice :drool:
My god, you could know with 100 percent certainty that he was lying through his teeth and you'd still believe it. He could make people believe and do anything and knew exactly what it was that you needed to hear to feel comfortable with him. It's in fact one of the reasons I refused to see him after we broke up. I remember talking to my best friend who fessed up to cheating on me with him. Then I ran into him, confronted him, and he denied everything and told me he had no clue what she was on about. Seriously, my knees buckled and I almost fell for it. I was fortunately able to use my anger to keep myself from doing so, insulted him and got the hell out of there before I fell under his spell again.

The man did teach me a lot though...especially on how to flirt :devil:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so...there's really no hope for INFP in term of being "natural" with girls huh? :(
Nobody said that; the title says natural "bad boy." It means you'll have more luck using a different approach. ...? :unsure:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I would say ISTP or ESTP.. girls seem to often like the silent type.

Not ENTP!! I speak from experience.
I get friend-zoned by most women..also ENTP's aren't aggressive enough with other people to really pull off the 'bad boy' image or so attuned to their environment like a typical Sensor is.

I would think INFP and ENFP would have the hardest time pulling off the "bad boy" image.

Extraverted women have an easier time with the dating scene than introverted women- but it's not the same for men.. a lot of my male friends who have either never been in romantic relationships or have struggled with finding someone are extraverts- along with a couple introverts.