User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    A big circle table in the center of a room and this is the order they're all sitting in: ENTJ, INTP, INTJ, ENTP, ISTJ, ESTP, ESTJ, ISTP, ESFJ, ISFP, ISFJ, ESFP, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ, INFP
    NO .. sorry but i will take my name tag and sit where i want. Pref next to the quiet, hot guy so i can corrupt him whilst working bloody hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post

Do you get it?

Put me next to an ENTP and i will get no work done .. Fun, Fun, Fun.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Sounds like

"Get Things Going" = SPs
    "Chart the Course" = NTs
    "Behind the Scenes" = NFs
    "In Charge" = SJs

Only thing is, we SPs won't be content to just come up with a plan, and we have a hard time "brainstorming". Best to let the NTs come up with a plan, the SPs implement it, the SJs manage it, and the NFs mediate the whole way through.

Oh, yeah. Watch me rock. \m/
    Look at the link I gave. Interaction styles don't follow the normal classifications of NT, NF, SP, SJ. You're an ESTP, so you're the "In Charge" style. According to my plan you'd be the one responsible for implementing the plan in the group just like you are suggesting.

In fact you could make an all SP group doing this.

ESTP = In Charge
    ESFP = Get Things Going
    ISTP = Chart the Course
    ISFP = Behind the Scenes
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

The link was loading very slowly before, probably because of my background torrent.

Actually, I'd redefine the groups to orient toward "In Charge" being STs and "Get Things Going" to be SFs, most probably.

"Chart the Course" actually sounds exactly like Keirsey's description of Rationals, and "Behind the Scenes" sounds alot like his description of Idealists with their mediating abilities.

But whatev. We're not actually doing this project, so it doesn't matter much.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

How about if everyone just goes outside, gets some fresh air, and then comes back in, and finds their seat waiting. Seats are assigned randomly without regard for personality type.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I can work with (take over) anyone else's ideas anytime.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    xxxx

I'd arrange it so all types sit ON the NFs. No one likes them anyways.

I'd fire everyone except the NTs. Those other types are useless, anyways.

Let's do the cliched round table of: ISTJ - ESTJ - ENTJ - INTJ - INTP - ENTP - ENFP - INFP - INFJ - ENFJ - ESFJ - ISFJ - ISFP - ESFP - ESTP - ISTP - ISTJ

In reality, I wouldn't use MBTI to seat my employees. I'd sit them by area of expertise(something MBTI can't judge) or some similar arrangement.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Joking aside, i would want to be seated near people who can handle constructive criticism, someone who wont cry when things get tough or get to emotional. Now, lets get this job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    I'd arrange it so all types sit ON the NFs. No one likes them anyways.

I'd fire everyone except the NTs. Those other types are useless, anyways.

Let's do the cliched round table of: ISTJ - ESTJ - ENTJ - INTJ - INTP - ENTP - ENFP - INFP - INFJ - ENFJ - ESFJ - ISFJ - ISFP - ESFP - ESTP - ISTP - ISTJ

In reality, I wouldn't use MBTI to seat my employees. I'd sit them by area of expertise(something MBTI can't judge) or some similar arrangement.
    Granted .. but by seating people by areas of expertise you are not necessarily maximising peoples potential so not getting the best.

Think outside of the box. Put people together who worked in different areas so then each can question the others logic thus possibly getting better results.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Put me next to an ENTP and i will get no work done .. Fun, Fun, Fun.
    Yeah, but there's an ESTJ on the other side of you to make sure you do.

So that way, you get one fun person, and one who keeps you focused.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Look at the link I gave. Interaction styles don't follow the normal classifications of NT, NF, SP, SJ. You're an ESTP, so you're the "In Charge" style. According to my plan you'd be the one responsible for implementing the plan in the group just like you are suggesting.

In fact you could make an all SP group doing this.

ESTP = In Charge
    ESFP = Get Things Going
    ISTP = Chart the Course
    ISFP = Behind the Scenes
    As much as I love other SPs, I wouldn't get anything done with a group of them. I'd be battling the ESTP, the ESFP would be trying to psyche us up and would annoy me and the ESTP in the heat of battle and the poor little ISFP would be quietly watching.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    What options do I have in arranging the room? How many tables am I provided with? Are they round tables or square ones? Any cubicles? 16 chairs, I assume?
    My bad, looks like I didn't read the instructions carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    This idea is the best. And you made a diagram to make it easy to understand. Props for the effort.