User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    I'm very suprised actually, my best friend is an esfp and I don't recall him ever wondering what it's like to be an intuitive, let alone care what an intuitive is, or mbti altogether, he's into music as much as I'm into psychology. But what made you interested in mbti Karen?

Oh wait I just looked at your percentages and it looks like you are fairly balanced in the sensing intuitive department, maybe you have been using your intuition more often than you know.
    I loved MBTI because it was so accurate and backed up by real science. I've always been interested in psychology and what motivates people to do things. I like that it fits together like a puzzle. Also, I was breaking up with an INTJ and MBTI helped me figure out why we had so many of the perpetual problems we did. Of course, MBTI wasn't the reason we broke up. It was an unhealthy relationship, but it still opened my eyes and made me realize that all the times we were trying to change each other's personalities was wasted energy and we should have accepted each other's differences.

I was thinking about that intuition thing today. So my percentages are close and ESFP's weakest function is intuition but ENFPs strongest function is intuition. So where does that put me?
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    I was thinking about that intuition thing today. So my percentages are close and ESFP's weakest function is intuition but ENFPs strongest function is intuition. So where does that put me?
    Well, I think it puts you in the position of not quite being an ESFP or an ENFP. You show traits of both, honestly.

The thing about MBTI, is that no one is ever 100% their type. Our type is just the point on an imaginary grid that we happen to fall closest to.

Take me. I fall closest to INFJ, but I'm not too far away from INTJ, ISFJ, or INTP. Other INFJs might fall closer to ENFJ, INFP, and ENTP, for instance.

I wish it were simpler, but it's not.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Well, I think it puts you in the position of not quite being an ESFP or an ENFP. You show traits of both, honestly.

The thing about MBTI, is that no one is ever 100% their type. Our type is just the point on an imaginary grid that we happen to fall closest to.

Take me. I fall closest to INFJ, but I'm not too far away from INTJ, ISFJ, or INTP. Other INFJs might fall closer to ENFJ, INFP, and ENTP, for instance.

I wish it were simpler, but it's not.
    They should make a giant plot and plot people on the spectrum based on their answers for the test. Like they do with the Nolan chart.
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    They should make a giant plot and plot people on the spectrum based on their answers for the test. Like they do with the Nolan chart.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Interesting. I NEVER would have pegged you as the party girl type from your conversations on here. Usually people who come off as smoothly and articulately as you do on the Internet are the ones who are geekish and awkward in real life. You're one of the few Extraverts I've seen whose poise and perception/expressiveness carries from the real world onto the Internet. There are seriously a lot of ENFPs who can't do this, and come across in a very messy way on here despite coming across well in real life. You have a very rare gift... a strong, clear presence and capacity for self-expression in both worlds.

I guess it really doesn't have much to do with type. Some people just "get it," and are "tuned in," and some people aren't.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Interesting. I NEVER would have pegged you as the party girl type from your conversations on here. Usually people who come off as smoothly and articulately as you do on the Internet are the ones who are geekish and awkward in real life.
    You really have to work on your stereotyping skills one day, if you want to get old and wise
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You really have to work on your stereotyping skills one day, if you want to get old and wise
    Eww, I don't want to get old. Why would anyone WANT that?

And that particular stereotype wasn't from MBTI. I kind of had that one before I ever learned about it, and it usually panned out. There have been popular/social types who came across well online as well, don't get me wrong, it's just that they were the exception rather than the norm.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Eww, I don't want to get old. Why would anyone WANT that?
    I would like to say now: at least now you know what your problem is. But that doesnt make any real sense to me aswell.

Therefore, what about a beer ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]