User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Just wondering: How exactly do you know that you have a lot of Te?

Especially at work I love being efficient and getting things done as quickly and in an as efficient manner as possible, I don't like slowness and I tend to see the bigger picture, how each person and task are interconnected, who is best for doing which job. I can also boss people around quite a bit if necessary however I always try to consider their feelings and am in general careful not to unnecessarily offend them (since people that are pissed off are much less likely to do a good job) Is there any Te in that... or is that just Fe working as a leadership function instead?

deleted

I've tested very strong in Te, however a lot of times I test higher in Fi.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Just wondering: How exactly do you know that you have a lot of Te?

Especially at work I love being efficient and getting things done as quickly and in an as efficient manner as possible, I don't like slowness and I tend to see the bigger picture, how each person and task are interconnected, who is best for doing which job. I can also boss people around quite a bit if necessary however I always try to consider their feelings and am in general careful not to unnecessarily offend them (since people that are pissed off are much less likely to do a good job) Is there any Te in that... or is that just Fe working as a leadership function instead?
    The first sentence sounded like Te, then all of a sudden you turned back to your normal self. If you want to get a real feel for Te, then stop thinking of people as people, in fact don't use the word people, start thinking of them as tools at your disposal. lol. a pawn on a chess board if you will.

This is not to say you will achieve a better working environment, we're not exactly people persons ya know, but if you want to get to know Te then that's what you have to do.

MBTI
    xxxx

I've always considered Te to be my efficiency function. I use it for getting the job done sooner, better, faster, or with less resources. "Time is money and we don't have an infinite bankroll." Of course, being the first of my "shadow" functions, I have to be careful that I don't make all other functions a slave to it. While extensive use of the function will result in streamlining the system that is my life, I will likely, (and ironically) streamline away the core of my life. (namely, my personality)
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

I like it... it give's me super powers.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

All of this post may be off because I do not have much of a feel for or understanding of T.

I am wary of Te. I often find that I prefer Ti solutions to Te ones (though I generate Te solutions unless I go through the day trying to mimic my ISTP friend). Ti seems very minimalist, low-profile and elegant. Te seems very much like a machine that requires a certain environment to function; I like that Ti seems to be able to function in a vaccuum. I also wonder if Te feels more judgemental compared to Ti, thus making me more uncomfortable about Te.

My Te almost seems like a joke-generator. Often times I draw absurd-feeling conclusions that are more amusing than anything else.

My Te is interested in consolidating some sections of this forum, to make it easier to track new discussions. But I wonder if it is simply better to basically ignore certain sections and let them die and achieve a similar result without having to go through all the hassle of redesigning the site's organization.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

I will resurrect this.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

I have a question for TJs.

Can you describe your view of the difference between Te and being rude ?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I am only wary of how fantastic it is.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Te is really predictable to me. Much more so than Fe and Se.

Although I fear none of these! Cept Fe.