ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Yes, do you ?

I'm more masochist than sadist.

That's a lie. I'm neither. I don't even know why I said that. It's true if you have an enormous scale though.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I'm more masochist than sadist.
    Ok, I cant say what I am thinking, cause that would prolly result in a kickban. But I am with ‹ber on that one
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ok, I cant say what I am thinking, cause that would prolly result in a kickban. But I am with ‹ber on that one

I don't know what the forum rules are and I'm too lazy to read them, so I don't know if I'm allowed to say what I'm thinking either.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I just read the golden first sentence a nurse can give you to start a flirt with you of the year 2009 !

"I could wash you"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Te is the function that I butt heads with the most. I think that unhealthy Te types are the least likely to realize that they are unhealthy. The mentality is something like, "Hey I work hard and have achieved a lot, so that gives me a license to be an asshole." Also Te tends to be very conventional, and I revel in being unconventional.

Of course there are plenty of people out there that use Te in a healthy way, and I usually appreciate these people a lot. Te can be really good at earning people's respect, or it can be really good about alienating people. It really depends on the person with the Te.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    These folks aren't using their Te very well. If they were then they'd be aware of the inefficiency of that tactic.
    Yeap.

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    I dislike Te. I feel Te users are mean, dangerous, and sadistic.
    Can you wxplain this is more datail or give some explanation ?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Te is the function that I butt heads with the most. I think that unhealthy Te types are the least likely to realize that they are unhealthy. The mentality is something like, "Hey I work hard and have achieved a lot, so that gives me a license to be an asshole." Also Te tends to be very conventional, and I revel in being unconventional.

Of course there are plenty of people out there that use Te in a healthy way, and I usually appreciate these people a lot. Te can be really good at earning people's respect, or it can be really good about alienating people. It really depends on the person with the Te.

I disagree to so degree since Te is just a process nothing more. So there is alot of differences based upon the source that is powering it.

Te can be quite unconventional but it has a tendency to be efficient. What can reduce a level of unconventionality if it is clearly ineffective.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

it's about the only function I use in the external world considering our Se is virtually non existent. And so yes, sometimes I wish I can let go of it, maybe that's why I like solitude, then no unwanted external stimulation is necessary.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I disagree to so degree since Te is just a process nothing more. So there is alot of differences based upon the source that is powering it.

Te can be quite unconventional but it has a tendency to be efficient. What can reduce a level of unconventionality if it is clearly ineffective.
    Well my comment is more about ExTJ's since they have Te as the dominant function. Your statement about the "source that is powering it" shows that you are thinking more of Te as an auxiliary function. Te as a function deals with conventions, but Ni is so unconventional that INTJ's don't appear particularly conventional. However the efficient method is the generally the proven conventional method, so Te prefers to stay with what is conventional.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com