User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default Tell me something J people...

Are you pissed off, annoyed and irritated a lil bit everyday? Bothered by people not doing things the way you would like?

and yeah...i might be half kidding...but...it seems like all the ones i know are just having a whole lot less fun...like you just wake up mad when something is out of order.

lil bit true or no?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Reverse the question and you'll have your answer.

Are you completely out of sorts when forced to adhere to a schedule?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Not anymore, I was very and everyday when I was a kid, but I started to understand that this kind of attitude is not worth a heart attack. I am still tho giving myself one facepalm after another when watching TV and certain people doing certain things, I tho started to change that too and only watch the documentary channel nowadays.

The only way out is to start living in your own phase-delayed universe so you keep your mind and soul healthy + always own a gun for emergency issues, if someone does something so ultimately dumb and totally influences your life, dragging you down with him.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    I

Hahaha, not for me. You gotta live life to the fullest!

On a related note, I find that when I'm around stronger J's (I'm a weaker J), I'm less happy because things are too stringent and not loose or relaxed enough. When I'm around P's, however, I find myself significantly happier.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post

Pretty much, yeah

So does that mean that the answer to the OP's question is "Pretty much, yeah" too?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you mean am i not irritated everyday? no i'm not...i wake up happy...i don't expect people to behave according to my wishes so i'm not really bothered when they don't.

and someone elses schedule that they have no right to enforce upon me...sure...yeah that bothers me lots. is that what you mean?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

LOL

You didn't answer my question. And yet you did.

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont let yourself get confused by iwakar, she hasnt an answer to your question herself
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

LOL

You didn't answer my question. And yet you did.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dont let yourself get confused by iwakar, she hasnt an answer to your question herself
    what? i thought i did? i reversed the question...and then asked if that's what you meant...did i not do it right? did it annoy you haha...j/k but seriously what do you mean?

and! you didn't really answer mine either...are you saying you find yourself pissed off a bit everyday?
    -Jim Morrison

I'll speak plainly for educational purposes. I do get mildly annoyed if it's only mildly important. If it's terribly important, I am terribly annoyed.

Maturity clearly plays a role. We should all be flexible in our natures... the irony of being a Perceiver is that flexible in your case requires you to be more rigid at times.

Conundrum?