• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tell me something J people...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I can get really annoyed by people. I get SO angry when people drive recklessly, when they just stand in the middle of a walkway instead of being courteous and stepping aside to stand and wait, when people's groups take up whole hallways and walk with the pace of a sloth on a hot day.. :threaten:!! when people litter!!!! AND A TRASH CAN IS RIIIGHT THEREE!!! I can't stand it when people set their drinks just outside their doors and then drive off!! Refuse to put the shopping cart back into the bin it's suppose to be in!

I could go on...

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I plan to do one thing at a time everyday, and I find this very effective,
Of course I speak from perciever experience.

As for long term goals and outcome, ambition is enough. Thousands of things could go wrong and I find it pointless to fight against randomness. Experience is the best teacher of all things.

Of course, many people altribute percievers as being lazy and aimless. that is somewhat true.

I do plan when the situations require me to do so, but I never follow it 100% because its pointless. lets look at driving, alot of things can go wrong when you drive, and you have to improvise. There is no way to predict every possible outcome before you do something, unless you are some supercomputer. I look at the map only when I am lost.

staytuned7

Hmm...don't think I'm having less fun, it's more that I often don't have fun as 'fun' is defined by P's!! I don't enjoy carefree randomness (although sometimes I can, if I'm 'prepared' or plan for it ). I have fun in different ways.

Spot on! I find SO much freedom (and fun) in structure. I find that, when I have this outline to live my life in, I can move around much more and be MUCH less stressed.

I suppose I do get irritated every once in a while when someone changes plans at the last minute or waits until the last minute to make a plan. It's because I feel the least free in those cases. I feel smothered by the lack of planning in my life. I know that sounds weird (or backward), but it's true! :blush: I also don't really understand that mentality, either...but I do try to respect it and be patient in those instances. It'll irritate me, but I'll try my best not to show it. :yes:

So, I really don't enjoy carefree randomness. That is, unless I'm prepared for it (I've planned for it).

Carefree randomness without a plan around it feels like I'm freefalling and weightless...eventually I'm gonna hit the ground...really hard...and potentially fatally. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
So, I really don't enjoy carefree randomness. That is, unless I'm prepared for it (I've planned for it).

Hmmmm, interesting.

I want to go on holiday but i will have to book it at the last minute as how do i know what i'll be doing in 8 months time. Some thing i will prepare and have a plan, other times no, i love doing things on a whim. Just adds to the excitement.

Never quite know what will happen from one day to the next.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
^That's why I'm always armed whenever possible.

sade

Are you pissed off, annoyed and irritated a lil bit everyday? Bothered by people not doing things the way you would like?

and yeah...i might be half kidding...but...it seems like all the ones i know are just having a whole lot less fun...like you just wake up mad when something is out of order.

lil bit true or no?

Naw, not really true, I'm usually happy as long as things get done or work somehow. Which is good. :)
Unless I'm actually trying to get people to do something I find important or that needs to done and they just.. won't.. argh. But I usually I don't have anything that would really get that attention from me, unless that'd happen at work or otherwise was causing trouble somewhere.

That said, I try to avoid getting annoyed because I have a harder time controlling that than other negative emotions.

Unique

Sorry ladyx but some people have been infected with teh Jness

There is no saving them :(

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The different Js deal with Jness in different ways. ESTJs being the most obnoxious and annoying with their Jness, and INFJs, the least.

P

Phantonym

The different Js deal with Jness in different ways. ESTJs being the most obnoxious and annoying with their Jness, and INFJs, the least.

:rofl1: You haven't seen any stressed INFJs, haven't you? We'll annoy the life out of everyone with our obnoxiousness. If we feel like it...:whistling:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
:rofl1: You haven't seen any stressed INFJs, haven't you? We'll annoy the life out of everyone with our obnoxiousness. If we feel like it...:whistling:

I don't know, you guys are so hard on yourselves. I think the INFJ version of obnoxiousness is like the ESTJ version of relative calmness.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't know, you guys are so hard on yourselves. I think the INFJ version of obnoxiousness is the like ESTJ version of relative calmness.

"Whiner" would be the perfect compromise.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram

I know. My dad is a neurotic one. My mom's an ESTJ, and I think sometimes that she almost drives him suicidal.