First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Are you pissed off, annoyed and irritated a lil bit everyday? Bothered by people not doing things the way you would like?

and yeah...i might be half kidding...but...it seems like all the ones i know are just having a whole lot less fun...like you just wake up mad when something is out of order.

lil bit true or no?
    Nope. No Js I know are like this, seems like a characteristic of stressed people.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESFJ

Are you pissed off, annoyed and irritated a lil bit everyday? Bothered by people not doing things the way you would like?

and yeah...i might be half kidding...but...it seems like all the ones i know are just having a whole lot less fun...like you just wake up mad when something is out of order.

lil bit true or no?
    None of the above, i also can't control anyone else's behaviour or actions so i don't let it get to me. Its not worth my energy.

i don't really mean anything that has anything to do with plans...more about the way other people behave...too loud...too fast...too messy...why are they doing that?! or that?

like that? know what i mean? like annoyed by other people.
    I have the worst freaking headache ever at the moment and my vision keeps on going blurred, my youngest (12) is chatting away, being far to loud and well i am not even going to go into his room. I'm just letting him get on with it, if i have a problem with him at some point then i will go and hide in my room. He is what he is, just because i feel like crap, i am not going to let it wind me up and take it personally. Life is to short to be stressing over the little things.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    seems like a characteristic of stressed people.
    i agree...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

really? maybe you have to live with each other to know....or maybe it's just my j people.....or maybe it's just me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm strong P and I know what you mean, LadyX. I've seen it too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

thanks elaur.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    I

I think it's clear from the responses that the J's (at least on this forum) are not constant stressors and not constantly unhappy people, ready to explode.

MBTI
    INTJ

Maybe it's just that when we are stressed we're more likely to show that emotion than any of the others, so people associate that with us? I know it's very noticeable when something or someone gets on my ESTJ friend's nerves, even though it's only a fraction of the time.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Maybe it's just that when we are stressed we're more likely to show that emotion than any of the others, so people associate that with us? I know it's very noticeable when something or someone gets on my ESTJ friend's nerves, even though it's only a fraction of the time.
    damn good one
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

LadyX, for me at least, J has a lot of "shoulds" and ideas about what is appropriate and what is not. And it's extremely irksome when nothing is the way you think it should be. The most important thing I ever learned was "it is what it is." NOT what it should be. "It is what it is" was a revelation to me.

Not that I give up, mind you. I still want it the way it should be. A lot of the being irritated is about being tired of fighting for how it should be. Why fight? Because I have to. It's my job. God knows you're not doing it. :-D