User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh i am.

but...in this respect...you do identify with a j perspective?

I cant answer that question, cause I really dont understand what to you all a J-Perspective feels like.

When I tried to find out what type I am, I read into personal descriptions and watched people claiming to be of that type. And I have now organized and personalized those information too that great extent that its useable for me.

And it helps me to get to know people and have a general idea what's up with them on first glance.

But I will never fully be able to tell you or to really know what the heck you are talking about at all.

To me its clearly that a J person is different from a P person, but to generalize people in black and white just doesnt work for me. I can tell you how it is for me and how it could possibly be for some close people I now.

But to give you the answer you seek that makes it easy to put all people on the world in J and P categories I cant. Maybe iwakar can do that.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha! well yes i know...stereotyping is bad...BUT! totally necessary for this here conversation...just...j people....why so annoyed? that's all i'm sayin.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Cause you are picky, but not creating the impression that you actually learn something

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

wait...i'm picky? or j people are picky? who's not learning something...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ya, I got a bad day today, its already 7:15 pm and I am still sober -.-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i see...i could sense something was off. :p
    -Jim Morrison

i'm just curious about what it feels like to concern yourself so much with the order of things.
    I guess it is time to for me to join. Especially since Iwakar can give you just part of the story. Since she is an FJ while I am TJ. (what makes a big difference)

In my case that has pretty much nothing to do with concerns on any kind.

When you ask why I am so J its is like I ask you to give up on your feelings or intuition. It has nothing to do with concerns this is simply who I am.

You take planning as something what you do in difficult situations and you always relate this to stress. But the trick is that you judge too subjectively here. Since the planning is something what makes me who I am and if I don't see direct reasons to be "flexibile" (like in the situations there are alot of unknowns) I will plan something. In most cases I simply make some general planns/goals and I adapt as I go. Since society in which I live in is very random/unorganised.

I almost always have to hide my J since I am strong J. Becase that J makes me look even more rigid then I am. Plus everybody think I am angry all the time or unhappy. Which is exactly because they are Ps and they judge me by their logic and to be honest I see similar logic behind your question.

The bottom line is that you and I function on a very different way.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Just bear in mind, dont follow wrong ideals and dont try to define yourself or other people in your life over a four point letter code, narrowing down your sight and putting yourself in a place so that your own individualism does somehow make sense to you, ultimately ending in you having more questions, cause you just dont fit the proposed picture of type ever perfectly.

And bear in mind that my attitude on all this will be ever completly different from yours, americans got a knack for putting themselves into groups that's at least what I got to know from high-school movies. But they also got a knack for individuality and freedom of ones own thought and that should be the ultimate goal in the end: to be able to express oneself, with ones own words and not by indulging oneself in talking about ones P-ness

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    When you ask why I am so J its is like I ask you to give up on your feelings or intuition. It has nothing to do with concerns this is simply who I am.

I almost always have to hide my J since I am strong J. Becase that J makes me look even more rigid then I am. Plus everybody think I am angry all the time or unhappy. Which is exactly because they are Ps and they judge me by their logic and to be honest I see similar logic behind your question.
    Werd. I'm not angry. And I understand why Ps (or Es, for that matter) think I'm not having fun, because our idea of what constitutes fun is quite disparate.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and yeah...i might be half kidding...but...it seems like all the ones i know are just having a whole lot less fun...like you just wake up mad when something is out of order.

lil bit true or no?
    Hmm...don't think I'm having less fun, it's more that I often don't have fun as 'fun' is defined by P's!! I don't enjoy carefree randomness (although sometimes I can, if I'm 'prepared' or plan for it ). I have fun in different ways.

Basically what Lauren Ashley said.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ