• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Relation between type and favorite subject?

What is your favorite subject?

• Total voters

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Math, History, Science, and English. I want to see if there is any type of correlation, thanks. Poll included.

Mine is History, no question.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't see a poll. Mine would be either foreign languages or math.

*edit* Oh, I see it now. Guess it'll have to be math then. Pero me gusta españaol. :D

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
All my subjects are the same to me. They're all about sitting still and staring into the distance until I have to move to another class. Except for art and philosophy class. There I'm allowed to think and use my imagination. Without those classes, I'd feel like a freaking zombie. But if I had to choose between English, math, science and history, I'd choose history.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Two/three way tie -- Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't have a favorite subject -- I like communication/writing, I like science, I like psychology, I like cultural/religious studies, and I like other subjects that all intermingle with those subjects.

There's no real separation of subjects in my head, since all of them impact the other in terms of getting a better understanding of the Way The World Works. (Maybe that last bit is a better description of my "favorite subject" -- the Big Picture of life.)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's no real separation of subjects in my head, since all of them impact the other in terms of getting a better understanding of the Way The World Works. (Maybe that last bit is a better description of my "favorite subject" -- the Big Picture of life.)

I also like a wide variety of subjects. But are you sure there aren't any that you are more inclined to, even slightly?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You left off SP-Lunch. :cool:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I thoroughly enjoyed Geography at school. Now i would say psychology.

D

Dali

English and Biology. Scales tilted slightly in favour of the latter.

EDIT: Crap. I voted English. Oh well, enjoyed it too.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm an NT and consider Math to be my favorite subject.
Science is probably a close second..but I like all subjects.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Out of this selection, I'm going to have to say that I liked history best. Though I would have chosen rhetoric, linguistics, or philosophy first, had they been options. I pretty much hated English (though I was good at it, or at least textual analysis, but bad at interpretation) and math. Science was okay, but we never learned any theory, and we spent WAY too much time in the lab.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol I'm the only NF that prefers science. I made straight A's in every science class I've ever taken... I love it, what can I say?

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
Definitely history. Kinda wish I'd majored in it.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
There were parts of history, english and science that I really liked and other parts that bored the crap out of me. All of maths bored the crap out of me.

G

garbage

Science!

Then English (well, linguistics), then Math, then History.

Screw history. The ENTP answer.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely English. I'm always kind of puzzled that so many people have trouble with that subject. The only thing that bothered me about that class was when we got dull assignments like "Tell us what you would do if you were president." I usually made up something outlandish for that type of thing, and it once nearly got me in trouble because I won a non-fiction essay contest doing that.