• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyzing Famous People Segment (To Be Continued And Taking Requests)..

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I originally had plans to retire this thing but I think it'll be fun to work on certain people which are requested by other LJ posters and various other people who I have shown this segment to.
A recap of who I've worked with so far

(George Washington, Queen Elizabeth II, Bill Gates, William Howard Taft, Madonna, Frederich Nietzsche, Mother Teresa, Lance Armstrong, Oprah Winfrey, Walt Disney, Bill Clinton, Mohandas Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Steven Spielberg, Martin Luther King Jr., Princess Diana)

My current list
1.) Bobby Fischer (I've done some research and have come to a conclusion for him.. I'll reveal it sometime today.)

Anyone else have a request?

bluedevil180

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
How about Douglas Adams?