User Tag List

123 Last

Default How much Si do you use?

for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

Also take all the other function tests linked below:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724095
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ou-use-fi.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...o-you-use.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...o-you-use.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ou-use-fi.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724098
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724099
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724102

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 2
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 2
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 2
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 3
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 3
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 0
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 1
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 2

15/40 - 37.5%
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

TOTAL = 6

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 5
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 5
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences: 1
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable: 4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions: 2
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy: 5

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state [5]
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. [3]
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. [3]
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. [2.5]
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences [5]
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable [2]
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions [0]
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy [5]
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 0
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 2
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 2
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 0
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 2
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 0
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 1
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3

10/40

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 5
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 5
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 2
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 0

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 2 for physical body, 4 for emotional state
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 0
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 3
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 0
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 2
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 4
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

2 -- I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state

3 -- I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.

2 -- I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.

1 -- I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.

2 -- I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences

2 -- I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable

1 -- I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions

2 -- I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy (Isn't this Te?)

[ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 5
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 5
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 4
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 5
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 4
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 3
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 2
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director