• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Si do you use?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state = 3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. = 5

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. = 4 but only for memories that have alot of emotion tied to them.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. = 4

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences = 5

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable = 4

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions = 0

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy = 0

nocebo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Si

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 1 lol. no.

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3 I always try, but it's difficult to gauge my reactions accurately.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 2

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3 Again, I always attempt it, but usually fail

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 4 Yeah... I usually don't repeat them, as that's usually boring, but it's comforting to know that they are.

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 3 Yes... but never at the cost of potentially gaining more insight or knowledge. Experimentation is efficiency in it's own right, it's just towards a different purpose. I don't think I understand this question. :[

17/40= 43%

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 2
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 4
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 3
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 4
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 2

27/40 - 67.5%

Nice test. I think I'll go try the other ones too. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 3
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.5
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.2
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences5
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable4
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions3.5
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy3

wolfy

awsm
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 2
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 1
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 4
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 2
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5

JuneBugGemini

MBTI Type
ENFP
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state [2/3]

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. [3]

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
[3](only if it was especially important or traumatic.)

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
[3] Same here

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
[4]
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
[2/3]
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
[2] Nah really. Only important things/events.
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy
[2] NOt usually. It depends.

Last edited:

Frank

Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-2

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed
form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-2

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-3

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences-3

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable-3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions-0

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-4

20/40 50%

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hey, everybody. Haven't been on in what seems like too long. College preparation is a pain, let me tell you.....but I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. Anyway, here is....the Si examination.

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 5

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 4

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 4

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 5

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 5

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 5

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4 I can turn it off if needed
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3 I remember how something made me feel in the past which will influence my reaction in the future
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 4 as long as a strong emotion was coupled to it and you don't ask me for a timeline
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.0 nope, don't do timelines
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3 yes, but first I look at the options I have open to me
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2 bores me to tears but I will fall back on this gladly when I'm feeling insecure
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1 only those with emotional significance to me and even then
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 1 only if the task at hand is somethign i cannot avoid and is something I wanna get rid of as fast as possible for as long as possible

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 2
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 2
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.3
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences2
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4

19/40= 47.5%

G

garbage

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
2 - Emotional state? Yeah. Much else? No.

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
0 - Not a detail person.. at all.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
1 - Internal reactions to very strong memories, yeah.

0 - No

1 - My experiences aren't detailed enough for me to really rely on them.

4 - There is something to be said about reliable repeatable processes, so long as the rationale behind them is sound.

0 - Traditions usually suck, horribly. I rely on others to try to hold them up, and I can't help but question them. If they exist for a good reason, cool; if not, that's bad.

5 - I'm lazy at heart, so I often think about how I can do things well and be lazy about it. But this doesn't seem like an Si thing.

13, or 33%. This is my lowest score out of all of these tests.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.

total: 32.3

Last edited:

Qre:us

1...if the problem/issue becomes that grave yes, otherwise, most times, no

5...Yup, the internal reactions being mostly, imo, the aid of intuition backed with Ti, the first impression, when dealing with people. Once such first impressions, with time, are realized, it gets stored in my brain. This then helps me avoid shady characters in life from getting too close, because I can usually meet new people and they'll be giving off a deja-vu vibe of a jerk I'd met in the past, and I'm more aware then of dealing with said new person.

3...not the internal reactions as much but the recalling of past experiences, yes...I actually have a pretty darn good memory for obscure facts, details, info about random people, what they said, etc. This is one thing that I think gives me edge in a continued debate with another. I'm very good at remembering what they said, their point, etc. To the point where I can bring up exactly how a conversation went down, to what someone was wearing, where they were standing, sitting, the hand-gesture when they said, X, to which the other paused before answering and what they answered. I can also recall where exactly in a book a fact was if I've seen it before. Only issue, I don't have control over what I can remember/recall, it controls me, such that useless info can be stored while useful info gets missed. My bf likes to have fun with this aspect of me...
Him: what was the number written on my shirt that I wore to dinner last Wed?
Me: 1983 (it just comes in my head, like an exact picture of him sitting across wearing the shirt, and it's just like I'm there, reading the shirt as he's wearing it)
Him: Hold on, gotta get it out of the laundry basket *pause* HOLY SHIT, you're right!! How'd you do that?

5...yup, see above

5...I love being able to put it in a known context (analogy)

2...depends on my strength, natural inclination regarding a given process, overall, I don't like repeating myself and don't like things repeated, only do so if I didn't get it the first try.

0..I am very comfortable playing against traditions.

3...it's a toss-up, sometimes I know that X route is not the most efficient compared to Y, but, X is more fun, tackles more aspects (hence, chance to engage a variety of skills, angles)...and for that reason, I will pick X over Y.

24/40= 60%

Raphael

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state: 4
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information: 4
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed from the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories: 4
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened: 2
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences: 4
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable: 2
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions: 0
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy: 4
Si: 24/40 = 60.0%

That makes my final eight:
Ne: 36/40 = 90.0%
Te: 43/50 = 86.0%
Si: 24/40 = 60.0%
Fi: 25/45 = 55.6%
Fe: 24/50 = 48.0%
Ti: 19/50 = 38.0%
Ni: 11/35 = 31.4%
Se: 9/40 = 17.5%

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 1.5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences4
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 0
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 1
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 0
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions -100
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 0

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 3
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information - 2
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories - 1
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened - 1
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 2
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 0
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 5

43%

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
(0) I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
(2) I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
(5) I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
(1) I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
(1) I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
(1) I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
(1) I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
(5) I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

I'm not sure on a lot of these though. For example I can retrace steps perfectly to find where things are, and I can see all the steps in order if I want, but I don't really do it in any order. More like a scattered search of options. And I definitely like to conserve energy :).

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0

1 *hehe have to back track to go oh no forgot this part that happened here...xD*

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 3 *not religious more sometime how i do things like math which i hate with a passion.*

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy. 3

15/40