User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-0

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-5

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-3

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences. 4

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable.-0

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions.-1

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-2

There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 3
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 3
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 1
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 1
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 1
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3

19/40 - 47.5%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
    5I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
    3I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
    2I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
    2I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    3I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
    2I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
    1I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
    3I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

53.2%. next question

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-2
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-2
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-1
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences-2
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable-1
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions-2
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-3

(Totally bad at remembering the order and/or chronology of events, or remembering things cross context such as "who I saw movie X with")

17/40 (42.5%)

Phantonym

23/40 - 57.5%

MBTI
    INTJ

[QUOTE=Orobas;724102]for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 4
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 4
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 3
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 1
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 2

22/40

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 1
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 0
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 1
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 5
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5

12/40
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ENTP

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 2
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 1
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 4
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 2
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 1 (yeah, the world has to follow a predictable pattern such that I don't have to pay attention to it any more and am able to invent a thousand new worlds instead)
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 0 (yeah right. I realize I can do that when the task is halfway done in a unusual, energy-consuming way)

20/40.

And this is the last one I did, so I'll compare my scores here... Moreover, the Si one is a fitting one to collect data!

Ti: 74%, Ne: 70%, Si: 50%, Fe: 47%, Ni: 37%, Te: 30%, Se: 23%, Fi: 20%

Hmmm... should I change type? This looks really like an INTP, doesn't it?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Hmmm... should I change type? This looks really like an INTP, doesn't it?
    If you're energized by social contact you're ENTP, regardless of which of your first two functions is dominant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole