User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state -1
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. -1
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. -5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. -2
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences -4
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable -4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions -2
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy -4

23/40
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 1

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 4

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 2

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 2

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 2

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 2

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3

Total = 19

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
    2 - I wish that I understood my own feelings so well as that.

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
    4 - Usually.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed from the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
    5 - OH yeah. I don't remember things, as much as I relive them.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    3 - I think so? Not sure how else you would do it.

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
    1 - I don't need do-overs. I'd rather just do it and have it over with.

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

Total: 30/40
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 3 - Can be vague on emotional state
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 2 - Tend to skim, rather than absorb large blobs of text
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 4 - A bit fuzzy on detail sometimes
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 4 - Although I sometimes get bored
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 2 - In some ways, but there are many things I'd like to change about myself
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3 - Usually fail, though

28/40
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    ISTP

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state -1
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. -5
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. -5 (lol it's ridiculous how i can recall my experiences and my long term memory)
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. -1 (i start at random places and associate from there)
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences -2
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable -2 (gets boring if it's repeatable)
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions -1 (not a big fan of tradition)
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy -5 (of course)

Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

23. That's probably high for an ENFP?

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    23. That's probably high for an ENFP?
    I dunno Marm, I am starting to think that if we use a lot of Te, we use it in combo with Si. Thus we will score high on this Si test as well-well nothing like an ISTJ of course, but higher than might be expected.

(I think a baby estj lives in my brain. She is an ass kicking machine.)

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-4
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-3
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-2
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences-3
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable-1
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions-0
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-2

19/40=50%

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I dunno Marm, I am starting to think that if we use a lot of Te, we use it in combo with Si. Thus we will score high on this Si test as well-well nothing like an ISTJ of course, but higher than might be expected.

(I think a baby estj lives in my brain. She is an ass kicking machine.)
    Well, I'm borderline INFP, too. I'm very aware of my Fi/Si loop. I'm like an eNFP.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 5
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 4
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 3
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 1
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 5
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...