• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Si do you use?

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
4, aware of but lack of understanding to many emotions
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
4, very vivid but often lacking much of the external portions
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
4, Understanding is very important
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
1, No attempt but no attempt to not maintain them either
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy
29/40

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 0/5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 4/5
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 5/5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 5/5
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 4.5/5
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 4/5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 2.5/5
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5/5

Total: 28/40 or 70%

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OP before I answer, can I just ask: Is it possible that you can take all the functions and the questions along with them, and turn it into one thread instead?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 0/5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 1/5
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 2/5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1/5
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 2/5
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2/5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0/5
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 0/5

8/40= 20%

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 0
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 2
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 4
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 4
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 3
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4

50% Si

Eh, Si's much more complicated than "memory, the past, and traditions."

Si

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 1/5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3/5
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3/5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1/5
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 4/5
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 3/5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1/5
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 0/5

16/40= 40%

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 2
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0 It's more like, I forget what I know, until the right time comes along and "oh ya, I know this random nugget of info" :happy2:
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 3
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 3 "conserving energy" isn't why though

15/40 ~38%

Tater

for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

19/40

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state [3]
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. [1]
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. [0]
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. [0]
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences [3]
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable [4]
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions [0]
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy [3]

14/40

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state (0/5)
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. (1/5)
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. (2/5)
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. (2/5)
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences (4/5)
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable (3/5)
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions (3/5)
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy (5/5)

20/40

sonečka

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state (3/5)
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. (2/5)
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. (4/5)
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. (2/5)
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences (3/5)
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable (3/5)
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions (0/5)
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy (0/5)

17/40

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 1

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 2

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 1

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 2

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 5

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 3

17/40 42.5%

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 0
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 4
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 2
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 1
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 0
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 3

Si 25%

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state [4]
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. [5]
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. [4]
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. [3]
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences [4]
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable [4]
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions [2]
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy [5]

31/40 or 77.5% Si

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state. 4/5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 4/5
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3/5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 3/5
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences. 4/5
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable. 3/5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions. 2/5
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy. 2/5
25/40 = 62.5%