User Tag List

First 23456 Last

garbage

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
    2 - Emotional state? Yeah. Much else? No.

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
    0 - Not a detail person.. at all.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
    1 - Internal reactions to very strong memories, yeah.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    0 - No

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
    1 - My experiences aren't detailed enough for me to really rely on them.

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
    4 - There is something to be said about reliable repeatable processes, so long as the rationale behind them is sound.

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
    0 - Traditions usually suck, horribly. I rely on others to try to hold them up, and I can't help but question them. If they exist for a good reason, cool; if not, that's bad.

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy
    5 - I'm lazy at heart, so I often think about how I can do things well and be lazy about it. But this doesn't seem like an Si thing.

13, or 33%. This is my lowest score out of all of these tests.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I have pretty balanced S/N

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.

total: 32.3
    Last edited by Walking Tourist; 07-07-2009 at 09:22 PM.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

1...if the problem/issue becomes that grave yes, otherwise, most times, no

5...Yup, the internal reactions being mostly, imo, the aid of intuition backed with Ti, the first impression, when dealing with people. Once such first impressions, with time, are realized, it gets stored in my brain. This then helps me avoid shady characters in life from getting too close, because I can usually meet new people and they'll be giving off a deja-vu vibe of a jerk I'd met in the past, and I'm more aware then of dealing with said new person.

3...not the internal reactions as much but the recalling of past experiences, yes...I actually have a pretty darn good memory for obscure facts, details, info about random people, what they said, etc. This is one thing that I think gives me edge in a continued debate with another. I'm very good at remembering what they said, their point, etc. To the point where I can bring up exactly how a conversation went down, to what someone was wearing, where they were standing, sitting, the hand-gesture when they said, X, to which the other paused before answering and what they answered. I can also recall where exactly in a book a fact was if I've seen it before. Only issue, I don't have control over what I can remember/recall, it controls me, such that useless info can be stored while useful info gets missed. My bf likes to have fun with this aspect of me...
    Him: what was the number written on my shirt that I wore to dinner last Wed?
    Me: 1983 (it just comes in my head, like an exact picture of him sitting across wearing the shirt, and it's just like I'm there, reading the shirt as he's wearing it)
    Him: Hold on, gotta get it out of the laundry basket *pause* HOLY SHIT, you're right!! How'd you do that?

5...yup, see above

5...I love being able to put it in a known context (analogy)

2...depends on my strength, natural inclination regarding a given process, overall, I don't like repeating myself and don't like things repeated, only do so if I didn't get it the first try.

0..I am very comfortable playing against traditions.

3...it's a toss-up, sometimes I know that X route is not the most efficient compared to Y, but, X is more fun, tackles more aspects (hence, chance to engage a variety of skills, angles)...and for that reason, I will pick X over Y.

24/40= 60%

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state: 4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information: 4
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed from the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories: 4
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened: 2
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences: 4
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable: 2
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions: 0
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy: 4
    Si: 24/40 = 60.0%

That makes my final eight:
    Ne: 36/40 = 90.0%
    Te: 43/50 = 86.0%
    Si: 24/40 = 60.0%
    Fi: 25/45 = 55.6%
    Fe: 24/50 = 48.0%
    Ti: 19/50 = 38.0%
    Ni: 11/35 = 31.4%
    Se: 9/40 = 17.5%
    Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe>Ti>Ni>Se
    Enneagrammatically.... The Professional; 3w4, sp>so>sx
    |S|Luei, Primary Social
    Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 1.5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences4
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 0
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 1
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 0
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions -100
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 0

The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 3
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information - 2
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories - 1
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened - 1
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 2
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 0
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 5

43%

(0) I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
    (2) I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
    (5) I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
    (1) I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    (1) I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
    (1) I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
    (1) I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
    (5) I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

I'm not sure on a lot of these though. For example I can retrace steps perfectly to find where things are, and I can see all the steps in order if I want, but I don't really do it in any order. More like a scattered search of options. And I definitely like to conserve energy .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 2

1 *hehe have to back track to go oh no forgot this part that happened here...xD*

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 3 *not religious more sometime how i do things like math which i hate with a passion.*

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy. 3

15/40
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)