User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    infp

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state = 3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. = 5

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. = 4 but only for memories that have alot of emotion tied to them.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. = 4

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences = 5

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable = 4

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions = 0

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy = 0

Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Si

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 1 lol. no.

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3 I always try, but it's difficult to gauge my reactions accurately.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 2

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3 Again, I always attempt it, but usually fail

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 4 Yeah... I usually don't repeat them, as that's usually boring, but it's comforting to know that they are.

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 3 Yes... but never at the cost of potentially gaining more insight or knowledge. Experimentation is efficiency in it's own right, it's just towards a different purpose. I don't think I understand this question. :[

17/40= 43%

your resident asshole

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 5
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 2
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 4
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 3
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 4
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 2

27/40 - 67.5%

Nice test. I think I'll go try the other ones too.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 3
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.5
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.2
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences5
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions3.5
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy3

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 2
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 1
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 2
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state [2/3]

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. [3]

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
    [3](only if it was especially important or traumatic.)

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    [3] Same here

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
    [4]
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
    [2/3]
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
    [2] Nah really. Only important things/events.
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy
    [2] NOt usually. It depends.
    Last edited by JuneBugGemini; 07-04-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: correction

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-2

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed
    form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-2

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-3

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences-3

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable-3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions-0

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-4

20/40 50%

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

Hey, everybody. Haven't been on in what seems like too long. College preparation is a pain, let me tell you.....but I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. Anyway, here is....the Si examination.

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 5

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 4

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 4

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 5

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 5

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 5

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4 I can turn it off if needed
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3 I remember how something made me feel in the past which will influence my reaction in the future
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 4 as long as a strong emotion was coupled to it and you don't ask me for a timeline
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.0 nope, don't do timelines
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3 yes, but first I look at the options I have open to me
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2 bores me to tears but I will fall back on this gladly when I'm feeling insecure
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1 only those with emotional significance to me and even then
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 1 only if the task at hand is somethign i cannot avoid and is something I wanna get rid of as fast as possible for as long as possible
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 2
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 2
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.3
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences2
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 2
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4

19/40= 47.5%