User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state (2)

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. (3)

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. (4)

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. (3)

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences (4)

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable (1)

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions (1)

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy (4)

I don't think the last trait "attempting to do tasks as efficiently as possible" is simply an Si thing. I would argue it's simply something that all rationally-minded people do. Efficiency is always something to be desired. It often just depends on your goals-
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 3
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 2
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 2
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 1
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4

19/40 = 47%
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 4
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 4
    Vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 2
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 3
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 4
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 3
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3

I don't usually put down 5 so the maximum would be like 45 at most. I scored 27. Vivid memory recall is also FAIL, it's blurry for me.

MBTI
    ENTP

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 0
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 1
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed from the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 1
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 1
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 0!
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4 (More to save time!)

8/40 - 20%
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state [3]
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.[2]
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. [4]
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. [1]
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences [3]
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable [3]
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions [0]
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy[4]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time
    Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
    5 (This is my favorite recalling technique. If I forget something, I just rewind my mind, and there I have it again. )

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
    1(Traditions are useless, unless they are just for fun...)

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy
    5 (I'm the ultimate min/maxer!)

Total score: 29 out of 40 = 72,5%
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    I

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 2
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 3
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 4
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 4
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 4
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 2
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 5

29/40 = 72.5%

Dali

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Si
    I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 2
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 5
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 0
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 0
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4
    12//40=27%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - (3 ) well, feels more like Ti to me (the way i do it i mean)
    I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 0!
    I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 0
    I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 0
    I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 0
    I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 0
    I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - negative 5
    I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3[/QUOTE] I'm shamelessly lazy so yes, but I generally get other people to do the work for me.

=6/3
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE