• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ni do you use?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 4
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 5
I see things as they ultimately can be. 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 4
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 5

32/35

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
0 if none, 5 if it is like breathing

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
I see things as the ultimately can be.
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

Here are all the other functions:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18770-how-much-ti-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sp-arthouse/18832-how-much-do-you-use-se.html#post724095
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18817-how-much-fe-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18820-how-much-te-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18833-how-much-ne-do-you-use.html#post724098
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18834-how-much-ni-do-you-use.html#post724099
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/18835-how-much-si-do-you-use.html#post724102

26/35

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 1
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 3
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 2
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 4
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 3
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 3

19/35 - 54.3%

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 5 (except the combination of NiTe tries to make sure they're linked to the external world)
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 5 (It's eery to read this, because this is so true, I can't even tell you...)
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 5

35/35 = 100%

The only thing I don't like is the description in the second one that says "may not be linked to the external world".

My Te makes sure what I'm coming up with, whether accurate or not, should always be attempting to be linked to the external world.

I mean, I ain't comin up with these possibilities for nothin, yo...

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
I see things as the ultimately can be. 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 2

25/35

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 1 (insights, yes; rely: never. First check where they come from.)
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world - 0
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 3 (but mostly if triggered by a question of another outside input. Ne's still the boss :))
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 0 (?? what does that mean ? To me, the way to get the data I should trust is experimenting with the world.)
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 4
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 4
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 1

13/35 (why are there 8 questions for Ne, Se and Te; a whopping 11 for Fe and only 7 for Ni?)

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
3/4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
2, The visions/images/symbols seems too concrete for me
0, I'm not big on intent
15/35

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5 I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
5 I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
5 I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
5 I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
5 I see things as the ultimately can be.
5 I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
5 I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

40/40= 100%

As a deeply imaginative person, yes, I use Ni, and I use it often. :)

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 2/5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 0/5
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 0/5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 0/5
I see things as the ultimately can be. 0.5/5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 0/5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 0/5

Total: 2.5/35 or 7.14%

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 3/5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 3/5
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 5/5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1/5
I see things as the ultimately can be. 1/5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 3/5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 2/5

18/40= 45%

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 2
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 1
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 2 Hell, I'm too impatient to wait!
I see things as the ultimately can be. 4
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 3

22/35 ~63%

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives:

I do relate to all of those things listed, but I don't think I have pure Ni because my impressions are not as singular as the purest forms of Ni. I know what Ni looks like in various contexts, and I can make a position of possessing it myself, but the singular vision aspect of it eludes me. I haven't decided if it is because of experience or if I'm using more Ne instead.

I know that someone like David Icke is not accepted by most for his ideas, but I think he is a good example of extreme Ni. He has a singular vision with very complex interweaving of ideas to support its framework. I'm not like that, although I'm always in the abstract and looking for patterns, but there are always at least two internal models for any idea. Is there such a thing as multiple streams of Ni? Or is that pretty much Ne?

Most of the impressions of just knowing for me are a feeling, more like a clear experience, but not a factual conclusion. It's not terribly definable, so that could be Ni. It isn't an "aha, that's the answer" kind of thing, but more like a momentary expansion of awareness.

Tater

0 if none, 5 if it is like breathing

Ni

14/25

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them [3]
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.[1]
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. [3]
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust [1]
I see things as the ultimately can be. [1]
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols [2]
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. [2]

13/40