• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ni do you use?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them (5/5)
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. (5/5)
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. (4/5)
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust (4/5)
I see things as the ultimately can be. (5/5)
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols (3/5)
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. (5/5)

31/35

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them (3/5)
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. (4/5)
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. (2/5)
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust (0/5)
I see things as the ultimately can be. (3/5)
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols (4/5)
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. (5/5)

21/35

sonečka

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them (2/5)
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. (2/5)
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. (3/5)
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust (2/5)
I see things as the ultimately can be. (3/5)
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols (5/5)
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. (4/5)

21/35

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 2

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 3

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 5

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1

I see things as the ultimately can be. 5

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 3

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 5

24/35 68.57%

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 4
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust ?
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5

Most likely Ni 97,5%

I don't know if its my english but can someone elaborate on this question, what does it mean for real? I have a hard time understanding the perceiving part and data in relation to this question. And perception being the data.
"I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust"

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ni
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 2/5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 2/5
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 4/5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 2/5
I see things as the ultimately can be. 3/5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 3/5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 2/5
18/35 = 51.428571%

Enneagram
9w1
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 4
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 4

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 2
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 5
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 5
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 5

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
I see things as the ultimately can be. 1
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5

23/35