User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them. 4(thin air? I have a better idea where it comes from)

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 2 (I do think they are linked)

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
    I see things as the ultimately can be. 3

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols. 4

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them -4
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. -3
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. -5
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust -0
    I see things as the ultimately can be. -1
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols -1
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. -5
    19/35
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 2 - (I sometimes get them, usually before a certain event, but I don't completely trust them)
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 4 - (I usually see patterns in pictures and maths problems and I occassionally use them to work out problems within that context)
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 5 - (Especially with regards to politics and religion: I use them to refine my own views - i.e - is God a woman?)
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 0 - (Too impatient)
    I see things as the ultimately can be. - 5 - (Often I do visualise myself after I've completed something)
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 5 - (Innate, have demonstrated ability to do this many times)
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 4 - (I can usually detect undertones when people speak and I do often ask myself 'why' certain things happen and then attempt to find out why)

25/35
    Last edited by DaRick; 07-20-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust

I see things as the ultimately can be.

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

[4] I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
    [0] I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
    [3] I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
    [3] I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
    [1] I see things as the ultimately can be.
    [5] I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
    [4] I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

17!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

3 I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them.
    5 I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
    5 I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
    3 I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
    0 I see things as the ultimately can be.
    2 I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
    5 I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 2
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 3
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
    I see things as the ultimately can be. 4
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 4 (this is probably more learned than natural, though)
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 5

total:19

MBTI
    ISTP

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them. -3
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. -2
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. -3
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust -2
    I see things as the ultimately can be. -1 (nah lol)
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols -5 (in fact, i tingle)
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. -5 (drives me crazy sometimes)

Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 5

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 5

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 5

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 5

I see things as the ultimately can be. 5

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 5
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    0 if none, 5 if it is like breathing

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 4
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.?
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.4
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust3
    I see things as the ultimately can be.5
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols5
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.5

Here are all the other functions:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...o-you-use.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724095
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ou-use-fi.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724098
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724099
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post724102
    26/35=74%