User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
    2 (Not so much, if I can't figure something out with Ni, Te kicks in and I reason it out.)
    I see things as they ultimately can be.
    3-4
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 5

Ni is my dominant function though so I guess it's pretty obvious that I use it a lot

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 3
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 4
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 5
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 3
    I see things as the ultimately can be. - 5
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 5
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 5

MBTI
    INTP

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 5
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 1
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 0
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
    I see things as the ultimately can be. 1
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 1
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 3

12/35 = 34%
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    ENTP

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 3
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 3
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 3
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
    I see things as the ultimately can be. 2
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 3
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 2

17/35 - 49%
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them [3]
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. [5]
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. [5]
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust [2]
    I see things as the ultimately can be. [3]
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols [5]
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. [4]

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    5 for each statement.
    +1

Dali

This took quite a bit of thinking as my Fi and Ni are so deeply interlinked. Here goes:

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust

I see things as they ultimately can be.

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.
    Last edited by Dali; 07-07-2009 at 04:17 PM.

MBTI
    I

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 1
    I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 1
    I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 1
    I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 2
    I see things as the ultimately can be. - 1
    I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 3
    I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 2

11/35 = 31.4%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    5 for each statement.
    Same. For me, Ni runs so unhindered most of the time that it's difficult to get out of my head sometimes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them. 3 (I don't like relying on them.)

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 0 (No... I can't even imagine what that would be like, though it does sound interesting. Aren't all our linked to the external world? How else do we get them?)

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 5

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 2 (Again, I can't rely on just that.)

I see things as they ultimately can be. 5

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 2 (Sometimes, if it's my focus.)

22/35 = 63%
    Wow, I feel like I cheated some of these, or didn't understand them completely. :[