• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ne do you use?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 5
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 20 (5)
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 5
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 4
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 5
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 5
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 5
I usually find something positive to see in most situations 5

nocebo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
(Best start with this one, so I can score moderately high. :D)

Ne

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 5

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 3 (It really depends on the pattern.)

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 5

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 5

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 5

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 3 (They appear "usable" to me. hehe)

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 5

36/40 = 90%

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events = 5

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns = 5

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. = 5

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships = 5

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways = 5

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. = 4

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are = 5

I usually find something positive to see in most situations = 4

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events[4]
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns[4]
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.[4]
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships[4]
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways[5]
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.[5]
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are[5]
I usually find something positive to see in most situations[5]

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ne

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 0
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 2
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 1
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 0
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 0
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 1
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 0
I usually find something positive to see in most situations 0

4/40 - 10%

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are

I usually find something positive to see in most situations

TOTAL = 38/40 or 95%

I love me some Ne bitches <3

Jaguar

Ne

(5) I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events
(3) I notice missing parts or steps in patterns
(4) External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.
(3) I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships
(5) I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways
(5) I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.
(4) I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are
(2) I usually find something positive to see in most situations

31/40

wolfy

awsm
Ne

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 1
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 4
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 1
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 1
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 2
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 3
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 2
I usually find something positive to see in most situations 4

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 2
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 2
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 3
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 4
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 4
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 3
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 3
I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 4

25 / 40

R

Riva

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 0
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 0
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 0
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 0
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 0
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 0
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 0
I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 0

I knew i was a fake ENTP.

0/40.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 0
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 3
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 1
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 0
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 1
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 1
I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 5

JuneBugGemini

MBTI Type
ENFP
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events [5]

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns [5]

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. [5]

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships [5]

[4]
[4]
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are
[5]
I usually find something positive to see in most situations [3/4]

Frank

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events-3

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns-5

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns
that provide me with the basis for change.-4

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships-3

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways-3

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.-5

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are-5

I usually find something positive to see in most situations-5

33/40 82%

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 4

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 4

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 2

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 2

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 3

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 1

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 1

I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 2

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 5 and they drive me bonkers!
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 5
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 5 people consider this my oddball/illogical side
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 4 aren't always usable...
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 3 it does cost me effort and I mostly seek understanding..improving stuff is in second place

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The language of these questions is so strange...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 4
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 3
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.4
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 4
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 4
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 3
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 4
I usually find something positive to see in most situations 4

30/40= 75%

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Ne

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.

33/35, 94%

G

garbage

5 - I don't really look for them, so much as I notice them without actually having to look. I guess that's "better" than what's stated here.

5 - I don't notice them when I automatically fill them in, but I do notice them in the off-chance that this doesn't happen. Again, I'm guessing that's "better" than what's stated here.

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.
5 - I derive as much meaning out of external events as I can.

5 - Forming a holistic model of phenomena is how I live.

5 - Oh, and this is also how I live.

5 - Yes.

5 - I get really bored.

5 - I'm pretty much the eternal optimist. I can "justify" pretty much anything.

40, or 100%

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 5
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 3
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 3
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 3
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 2
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 2
I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 1