User Tag List

First 34567 Last

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events
    5...I am a firm believer that no thought can (nor does) exist in isolation.

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns
    5...just like with my Ti, it sounds, with the hole-picking it affords.

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.
    5...I so very need tidbits/scraps from outside, otherwise, I feel like I'm at the edge of a cliff...infinitely waiting.

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships
    5..aka, improvisation.

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways
    5...my funnest past-time. And, one that is pretty effortless for me. I call it Ne-ing out.

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.
    4...I AIM to generate usable possibilities; but sometimes, in applications, I realize, in hindsight, doesn't always work as I imagined it to. Thus, with age and experience, I've learned to be patient and consciously curb this in certain situations.

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are
    5...yes, this is my natural inclination, to stave off my perpetual boredom, but, sometimes I over-estimate myself (tied to above point).

I usually find something positive to see in most situations
    5...I am a true-blue optimist.

39/40 = 98%
    (interesting, as all other tests, my Ti had come out higher than my Ne, these current results is a reflection, prolly cuz I am naturally more wont to using Ne than the boring old Ti...an Ne perspective makes the world, to me, more alive, curious, fun and brimming with potential)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I notice people looking like other people in ways that no one else has ever understood. I've always wondered what it was.

MBTI
    SEXY

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 5

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 5

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 4

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 4

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 3

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 4

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 4

I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 5

Total - 34

MBTI
    IsTP

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 3
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 4
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 5
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 5
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 5
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 3
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 3

...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 5
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 5
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 4
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 5
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 4
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 5

Total=37

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events [5]
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns [5]
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. [5]
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships [5]
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways [5]
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.[5] Am not always good at marketing them but yes, I do generate them easily.
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are [4] Depends on the interest - for things where there is little interest, maintaining is just fine.
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations [4] Yes but I am also human.

38/40=95% Not surprised, usually 100% on every test.

So far: Ne>Te>Fi>Ti

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 5
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 3
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 5
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 4

...36/40.
    Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe>Ti>Ni>Se
    Enneagrammatically.... The Professional; 3w4, sp>so>sx
    |S|Luei, Primary Social
    Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 5
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 5
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 3
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships ? 2
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 2
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 1.5
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 2
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations 3 ('most' is the key word )
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 4
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 3
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 3
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 2

Total: 29
    Last edited by Gewitter27; 07-08-2009 at 06:19 AM.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 0 (I see the "growth" of Present into the future, more like evolution.)

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 2

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 4(I have an external awareness of events and how they will play out in the future)

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 2
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 5
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 0
    (I see possibitlites , I do not generate them)
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better but I still like them as they are (5)
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations 4

It is more like I see a relationship between my brain and the future. I also see how various processes play in that future. That future might have nothing to do with the current reality.

But then I also compare that future to the current reality, so I see a bit of both.

But then again, we could argue that there is no future, the only thing that exists in the present.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.