User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 0
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 3
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 1
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 0
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 1
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 3
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 1
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events [5]

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns [5]

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. [5]

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships [5]

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways
    [4]
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.
    [4]
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are
    [5]
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations [3/4]

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events-3

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns-5

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns
    that provide me with the basis for change.-4

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships-3

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways-3

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.-5

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are-5

I usually find something positive to see in most situations-5

33/40 82%

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 4

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 4

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 2

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 2

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 3

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 1

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 1

I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 2

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ne

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 5
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 5 and they drive me bonkers!
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 5
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 5
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 5 people consider this my oddball/illogical side
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 4 aren't always usable...
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 3 it does cost me effort and I mostly seek understanding..improving stuff is in second place
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations 5
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

The language of these questions is so strange...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 4
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 3
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.4
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 4
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 4
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 3
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 4
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations 4

30/40= 75%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Ne

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are

I usually find something positive to see in most situations

33/35, 94%
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

garbage

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events
    5 - I don't really look for them, so much as I notice them without actually having to look. I guess that's "better" than what's stated here.

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns
    5 - I don't notice them when I automatically fill them in, but I do notice them in the off-chance that this doesn't happen. Again, I'm guessing that's "better" than what's stated here.

External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.
    5 - I derive as much meaning out of external events as I can.

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships
    5 - Forming a holistic model of phenomena is how I live.

5 - Oh, and this is also how I live.

5 - Yes.

5 - I get really bored.

I usually find something positive to see in most situations
    5 - I'm pretty much the eternal optimist. I can "justify" pretty much anything.

40, or 100%

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 5
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 3
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 3
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 3
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 2
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 3
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 2
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 1

Under Construction