User Tag List

First 1234 Last

[QUOTE=Costrin;724104]I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 5
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 5
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 5
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 5
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 5
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 5
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 5
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 3

38/40

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

3 -- I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events

5 -- I notice missing parts or steps in patterns

3 -- External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.

4 -- I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships

5 -- I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways

3 -- I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.

2 -- I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are

4 -- I usually find something positive to see in most situations

[ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 4
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 4
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 5
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 4
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 5
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 4
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 5
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations 3
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations

I think all of these are 5's.
    I guess this makes a super Ne!!
    40/40.

My Ne is often out of freaking control.
    I won't say that I believe in the 'existence' of Extraverted Intuition- but these are certainly traits of the typical person who favors Extraversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Perceiving.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP

Ne

3 - I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people, objects, and events

5 - I notice missing parts or steps in patterns

4 - External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change.

3 - I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships

3 - I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways

3 - I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world.

4 - I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are

4 - I usually find something positive to see in most situations

29/40 - 73%

MBTI
    ENTP

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 5
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 5
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 5
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 5
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 5
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 5
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations 5

Oh yes!
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.

MBTI
    INTP

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 5

I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 2

I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 3

I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 4

I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 4

I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are. 3

I usually find something positive to see in most situations. 4

30/40 = 75% I'm not particularly Ne-heavy.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events [5]
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns [5]
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. [4]
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships [4]
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways [5]
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. [2]
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are [2]
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations [4]

MBTI
    I

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events - 1
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns - 4
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. - 2
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships - 1
    I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways - 1
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. - 2
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are - 0
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations - 4

15/40 = 37.5%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 3
    I notice missing parts or steps in patterns 3
    External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 0
    I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 0
    I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 5
    I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 3
    I usually find something positive to see in most situations 5

24/40=60%